Zach Herron (born May 27, 2001) is an American Singer, Songwriter, and Music Artist from Rowlett (Texas, USA). Furthermore, he is also the youngest member in the Why Don’t We band with Jack Avery. He created a video and sang Stitches (Shawn Mendes’ song).
The video garnered 10 million views in a week. He performed on the Baby song of Justin Bieber in his cousin wedding. Herron selected in the Master Select Program of Septien Entertainment Group. He participated in the talent show in his sixth grade and sang When I Was Your Man.
Meanwhile, he voted Most Talented personality in his eighth class. He continued and made fantastic music with his band members. Moreover, he made his debut with his single Timeplease. He did his first live concert in Indianapolis.
On the other hand, he received the official fame in the Spring Break Tour. He successfully dropped his second single i.e. Why. Additionally, he received massive support from his fans and the other band members.
Childhood, Parents & Siblings
Zach Herron was born to Josh Herron (father) and Myta Herron (mother) in Rowlett, Texas, United States. His birthday comes on 27 May every year.
Furthermore, his younger sister is Reece Herron (born August 10, 2011). Ryan Herron (born March 2, 2004) is his younger brother. Moreover, he loved to perform magic tricks for his friends and relatives.
Girlfriend, Love Life & Spouse
He involved with Chloe Garcia when they were in the eighth grade. Then, he started his musical tours with the group members.
He mutually broke up due to long-distance issues. In summer 2018, he met Kay Cook and started dating. They attended the prom party of June 2019 and broke up in August 2019.
|Real Full Birth Name||Zach Herron.|
|Profession||Songwriter and Singer.|
|Famous for||being the member of Why Don’t We musical group since 2016.|
|Age (As of 2019)||18 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||27th of May 2001.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Rowlett (Texas, United States).|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California (USA).|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: instagram.com/imzachherron (2.3 million followers). |
Twitter: twitter.com/ImZachHerron (709K fans).
Facebook: facebook.com/zachherronmusic (182,575 likes).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″. |
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.|
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||41-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents|| Father: Josh Herron. |
Mother: Myta Herron.
|Siblings||Brother: Ryan Herron (born March 2, 2004). |
Sister: Reece Herron (born August 10, 2011).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Involved in a relationship with Chloe Garcia and Kay Cook.|
|Girlfriend||Chloe Garcia and Kay Cook.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Cleared.|
|School||High School in Rowlett.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Musician: Jon Bellion.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Bahamas.|
|Love to do||Singing Songs.|
|Singles||1. Taking You.|
2. Into The Deep.
3. Don’t Change.
4. Cold in LA.
6. What Am I.
7. Trust Fund Baby.
8. Come to Brazil.
|Music Albums|| 1. A Why Don’t We Christmas.|
2. Why Don’t We Just.
|Net worth (approx.)||$400K US Dollars.|
|Home Details||Living in Los Angeles, California.|
|Email Address||[email protected]|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Zach Herron
- He was a shy person when he went to the church camp.
- Zach enjoyed playing football.
- Jon Bellion is one of his musical inspirations.
- Furthermore, he is very naughty and did funny pranks with his team.
- He uses emoji to describe his wink easily.
- Once he dressed like a hot dog for the Halloween.
- On the other hand, Adriana Grade is his celebrity crush.
- The first song he learned to sing is Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran.
- He looks a girl when her smell is good.
- As per Wikipedia, he invited a girl to be his valentine in the second grade but she declined.
- His first kiss happened publicly on the ground in the fifth. However, he went into trouble when the teachers came to him.
- He watches funny videos on YouTube.
- Moreover, his dream holiday vacation in the Bahamas.
- He hates the seafood but enjoys pizza and his dad’s made dishes.
- His loving sister Reese is his biggest fan.
- He dreams to become an ice cream truck driver.
- Though, he hates when someone says that he is pale.
- The biggest issue with him is that he overthinks.
- Kay Cook’s former boyfriend was seven when his nose damaged in an accident.
- Herron does not like to drink soda.
- His fear his elevators.
- Singing Sensation, Zach Herron’s height is tall enough i.e. 5 feet 6 inches or 168 cm. His body is slim and weight is around 65 Kg (143 lbs).
- The personal theme song of him is Justin Bieber’s Purpose.
- He burped for the first time on August 2, 2018.
- Zach made his biggest purchase of Louis Vuitton Backpack.
- He created his 2.3 million fans for his videos on Instagram.
- Tattoo Information: Herron has three tattoos on his body. He designed his first tattoo from the Sickboy Tattoo Studio on his arm. Furthermore, the second one is a cross on his hand. He inked a Past and Future tattoo on the back of his two arms on 7th of June 2019.
- The two albums came live with the band is A Why Don’t We Christmas and Why Don’t We Just.
- The followers on his Twitter account are 709K.
- His present residence located in Los Angeles.