Yamini Sadineni (born in 1987) is an Indian Politician, TDP Spokeswoman, and Businesswoman from Guntur, Andra Pradesh. She is the spokesperson of the Telugu Desam Party (TDP). Furthermore, Yamini has known for aggressive speeches and protests against the government.
She handled many protests against the central government. However, Sadineni faced controversies due to her caste-based politics. She is the big support for Chandra Babu Naidu (Chief Minister, Andhra Pradesh).
Additionally, Yamini is serving as the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of Shreeyam Group, Guntur. The different industries come under the group are IT, pharma, solar, chemical, infrastructure, and support services.
She worked along with the global clients of USA, Europe, and Other Southern Asia Countries. Furthermore, Yamini praised for her multidimensional technocrat approach. In a young age, she won many national and international awards.
Profile, Parents & Early Life Story
TDP Spokeswoman Yamini Sadineni was born in 1987 in Guntur, Andra Pradesh (India). Therefore, her present age is around 32 years old, as of 2019. She did not update her father, mother, brother, and sister information yet.
She belongs to Hinduism religion and Brahmins Caste. In addition, the ethnicity of her parents is the South Asian Indian.
In fact, Ms. Sadineni is a qualified Business Management degree holder. She aimed to do something big from her school days.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
Yamini has a husband named Kishore Babu. No clues are there that couple has Son, and daughter.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Yamini Sadineni.|
|Profession||TDP Spokesperson & Industralist.|
|Famous for||Her aggressive talks during the shows on the news channels.|
|Age (As of 2019)||32 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1987.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Guntur (Andhra Pradesh, India).|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: @yaminisadineni.|
|Company Name||Shreeyam Group.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||NA.|
|Current Residence||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh (India).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″. |
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.|
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-24-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents|| Father: Name not Known |
Mother: Will update.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Kishore Babu.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Business Management.|
|School||Private School in Guntur.|
|Alma Mater.||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Shahrukh Khan.|
Actress: Katrina Kaif.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Ooty.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Shopping & Listen to music.|
|Favorite Food||Idli-Sambhar, Poha & Vada.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Rs. 90 Crore Indian Rupees.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||House in Guntur.|
|Office Address||Guntur, Andhra Pradesh.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Yamini Sadineni
- Yamini is the President of South Indian Non-Governmental Charities Trust.
- Moreover, she is using her efforts to empower skilled youth.
- She holds the membership of Industrial Development Forum and Andhra Pradesh Skill Development.
- Additionally, the 32-year-old’s company has known for wireless services, business management, and social work.
- This TDP Spokesperson is developing a way to send emails without an internet connection.
- The Limca Book of Records placed for being the first Asian Woman to do such research.
- In fact, she becomes the first Indian to participate in DX-pedition of radio amateurs.
- Money Factor: Now, Yamini Sadineni’s calculated net worth is Rs. 90 Crore Indian Rupees.
Explore More: Who is Veeru Devgan? Ajay Devgn’s Dad Biography, Lifestyle & Story
- She attended several debates and talk shows to represent the TDP party.
- Though, the party is avoiding screen presence due to their defeat in Lok Sabha Elections 2019.
- Furthermore, she connects the caste biases with politics too.
- Actually, Yamini aimed that her company gets top place in India (2020).
- She did projects with Vizag Steel, Accenture, Globe Info and SembCorp.