Victor Boyce (born February 23, 1962) is an American Cyclist, Trail Racer and Mountain Biker from the United States. He is best known as the father of Cameron Boyce. Furthermore, he got his first Schwinn Sting-Ray bike. Furthermore, Victor lost the new bike.
He replaced it with a green colored Schwinn Varsity 10. On July 6, 2019, he lost his beloved elder son Cameron Boyce (Hollywood Actor & Social Activist). In fact, Cameron died in his sleep in his Los Angeles home.
The Disney channel also gave an interview to ABC News and mourned on his death. He was an extraordinary personality with big dreams in his mind. Moreover, Cameron fueled with the desire to achieve a g name in Hollywood.
Though, his life ended in a mysteriously. The autopsy reports will be out soon. One of his co-actors Debby Ryan shared an Instagram post too. Millions of people gathered to pay him tribute.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Cameron Boyce’s dad, Victor Boyce was born on 23rd of February 1962 (age 57 years old) in the United States. His mom Jo Ann Boyce is also a Social Worker. In fact, she worked with the Clinton 12 group.
It is the group of 12 African-American students from the Clinton High School. However, Victor’s father details are not available on the internet. He is of the African/Caribbean race.
Personal Affairs, Wife & Children
His supportive and loving wife is Libby Boyce (Social Activist & Cameron Boyce’s mother). In fact, Libby supported affordable housing schemes in Los Angeles.
On the other hand, Cameron and Victor were best friends. All of them lived in their apartment located in Los Angeles.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Real Birth Name||Victor Boyce.|
|Profession||Cyclist, Trail Runner & Biker.|
|Famous For||1. Being the dad of Cameron Boyce (American Actor & Dancer).|
2. His loving son Cameron died as on 6 July 2019, in Los Angeles.
|Age (As of 2019)||57 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||February 23, 1962.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Stats|| Instagram: @|
thevictorboyce (310K Followers).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles (California, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″.|
Centimeters: 175 cm.
Meters: 1.75 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.|
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||13.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-32.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Bald Head.|
|Parents|| Father: Will update soon.|
Mother: Jo Ann Boyce (Activist).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Libby Boyce (Social Worker).|
|Children||Son: Cameron Boyce (Social Activist & Actor). |
Daughter: Maya Boyce (Social Media Personality & College Student).
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Actor: Hugh Jackman.|
Actress: Jennifer Lopez.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Love to do||Biking, Cycling & Hip-Hop Music.|
|Favorite Dishes||Mexican Food.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||In between $120K to $150K US Dollars, as in 2019.|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||$10,000 US Dollars.|
|Home Details||Residence located in Los Angeles.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Victor Boyce
- Cameron Boyce’s father, Victor is fond of hip-hop and biking.
- In fact, he uploads his family pictures on his active Instagram and Twitter accounts.
- Maya and her elder brother maintained a good relationship.
- Meanwhile, she also went with her mom-dad in his High School graduation in17.
- Victor’s second child also emerged as a social media personality. Furthermore, she entertains her fans with her selfies and videos.
- She also did a photoshoot with Tower 28 Beauty brand.
- Money Factor: The calculated Net worth of Victor Boyce is in between $120K – $150K US Dollars.
Explore More: Who is Kylie Lim? Her Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Trivia
- Actually, Cameron also promoted many social initiatives through his name.
- Jo Anne was the co-author of the book “This Promise of Change; One Girl’s Story in the Fight for School Equality”.
- On the other hand, Adam Saddler appreciated Cameron’s performance in “Grown Ups” (2010) movie. He happily called in too sweet and funny during the film promotion.
- Additionally, the Junior Boyce starred in the shows “Descendants” and “Jessie”.