Steven Piet (born in 1991) is an American Film Director, Producer, Writer, and Celebrity Partner from Chicago. Recently, in September 2019, he gained huge media attention after coming out as a lover of Joey King (American Actress).
She rose to fame after starring as Ramona Quimby in the film “Ramona and Beezus” in 2010. Later, Joey acted in hit projects such as “Oz the Great and Powerful”, “The Conjuring”, “White House Down”, “Wish Upon”, etc.
In 2018, the actress played one of the lead roles in the Netflix film “The Kissing Booth“. She portrayed the character named Elle Evans alongside her co-stars named Joel Courtney, Jacob Elordi, Molly Ringwald, and Byron Langley.
In 2019, King also received critical acclaim after playing a character in the anthology drama series “The Act“. In fact, the Hollywood star even got nominated for the Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Lead Actress in a Limited Series or Movie.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Spouse
The 28-years-old Steven and his partner “Joey King” spotted together on a chilling date night over the weekend on September 01, 2019. The new couple spent their evening at the 30th Anniversary Celebration of Cinespia Labor Day.
Furthermore, Piet and his girlfriend watched Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets and When Harry Met Sally there. The actress’ sisters Kelli and Hunter King were also present along with their beaus.
Earlier, Joey had an affair with her ex-boyfriend “Jacob Elordi” (Australian actor). They met each other during the filming of the film “The Kissing Booth”. According to rumors, Jacob is having romantic links with American singer & actress Zendaya. Joey King’s partner has broken up his relationship with her.
They also spotted during a vacation trip to Greece together. It is only a few months that King and Elordi separated and parted their ways. However, they will be again working for their movie sequel “The Kissing Booth 2”.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Steven Piet.|
|Profession||Film Director, Producer, and Writer.|
|Famous for||being the boyfriend of Joey King (American actress).|
|Age (As of 2019)||28 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1991.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||New York, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6′ 0″. |
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.|
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents|| Father: |
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not available.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with a Bachelors degree with a major in Film.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Savannah College of Art and Design.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.|
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading, Theatre Play & Artwork.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
|Mobile or Phone Number||—|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Steven Piet
- Wikipedia: Joey King’s boyfriend, Steven Piet was born in 1991 in Chicago, USA. Hence, his age is 28 years old, as of 2019.
- There is no information about his parents, siblings & early life available on the internet. But we will update our readers in the future.
- As per Biography, he completed his school education from a local high school.
- Later, the filmmaker graduated from Savannah College of Art and Design.
- King’s beau received a Bachelor degree with a major in Film.
- Soon, Piet began to work in the entertainment industry and joined the Chicago production industry.
- The Uncle John director, Steven Piet’s height is 6 Feet 0 Inch (183 centimeters tall).
- He also does some forms of exercise in order to maintain his slim and muscular physique. His estimated body weight is 82 kilograms (181 pounds).
- Moreover, the producer directed various short movies, broadcast commercials, music videos, etc in the initial days of his career.
Explore More: Full Story of Sean Federline, Lifestyle, Information & Affairs
- On March 16, 2015, he made directorial debut with the feature film “Uncle John”.
- Steven also co-wrote it along with Erik Crary (producer of the film).
- It is a story about a man played actor “John Ashton” who is a good-natured and respected person in the town. The story became more interesting when John murders a local bully.
- According to a source, Steven met his lover during the filming of the TV show “The Act” as he also worked on the project.
- He directed two episodes of the series and served as a co-executive producer of The Act.