Steve Alley (born November 7, 1970) is an American Professional Pediatrician, Doctor, and Celebrity husband from Houston, Texas. He is best known as Brené Brown’s Spouse. His wife is a research professor, Author, Public Speaker, Storyteller, and Activist. She is presently serving in the University of Houston.
Furthermore, Brené has also motivated everyone with her TED talk “The Power of Vulnerability”. The video of this TED talk received more than 9.9 Million views and 118K likes. Therefore, this is one of the most viewed TED talk of all time.
As a result, Netflix has also featured her in “Brené Brown: The Call to Courage”. This documentary has released worldwide on 19 April 2019.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
- This professional doctor was born on the 7th of November 1970 in White Hispanic origin parents in San Antonio, Texas. Steve Alley’s age is around 49 years old, as of 2019. His birth Zodiac Sign is Scorpio.
- Brené Brown’s Hubby spends many years practicing Pediatrics at Memorial Hermann Medical Group Fannin Pediatrics.
- Steve has attended the University of Texas Health Science Center. This Medical College is located in San Antonio. Later, he has completed his graduation and received a Doctorate Degree in 1996.
- He has also finished his Internships and Residency from the UT Health Science Center at Houston.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Steve Alley.|
|Famous For||Being the husband of Brené Brown (American Researcher).|
|Age (As of 2019)||49 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 7, 1970.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||San Antonio, Texas, USA.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Scorpio.|
|Ethnicity||White Hispanic origin.|
|Current Residence||Houston, Texas.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 11″.|
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.|
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-38-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married since June 1994.|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Brené Brown (June 1994 to Present).|
|Children||Daughter: Ellen Alley (born in 1999).|
Son: Charlie Alley (born in 2005).
|Alma Mater||The University of Texas Health Science Center, San Antonio, 1996.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.|
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Europe.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Dishes||Pizza, Chicken, and Fries.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$500K to $550K US Dollars (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income, Earnings per month||Not Known.|
|Medical Group Name & Address||Memorial Hermann Medical Group Fannin Pediatrics, 6400 Fannin Street No. 2110, Houston, Texas – 77030, United States of America.|
|Home Details||House in Houston, Texas.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Steve Alley
- Wikipedia: Steve is very good at speaking and writing various languages like English, and medical Spanish.
- After spending 20 years in infant medical care, Brené Brown’s partner has found a strong empathy for children. He also attained the ability to distinguish different types of cries from kids.
- This is the only reason why he fully understood the mental and physical condition of children.
- On 20 June 2018, Brené has also uploaded a picture explaining her husband’s love for humanity and children. They have also donated a huge amount of money for the kids. In addition, she has also appealed to her Instagram followers to raise funds for the immigration detention camps’ children.
View this post on Instagram
What’s happening to these families is not a partisan issue – it’s a human crisis and we need each other right now. . I’ve joined forces with TogetherRising.org and we’ve raised over $1.9 million to help the helpers on the ground. . 100% of your donation goes to the lawyers and social workers working with these families. . Please give. $5 makes a huge difference. Link in profile. . Full update on where your money is working is here: https://momastery.com/blog/2018/06/16/heres-how-you-are-serving-the-separated-border-families-today-update-2/
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Brené Brown’s husband is in between $500K to $550K US Dollars.
- They have also spoken on many occasions for the welfare of society and people around the world.
Explore More: Full Story of Neilia Hunter Biden | Her Biography, Lifestyle & Profile
- Personal Affairs: The 53-years-old Researcher firstly met Steve while working as a lifeguard in the local pool in 1987. At that time, he was also working as her co-lifeguard in that pool.
- They have been dated for almost 7 years.
- Wedding: Brené Brown tied the knot along with her Spouse Steve Alley in June 1994.
- After their marriage, they spend their honeymoon in San Fransisco Circa in 1994. At that time, she was in social work school and Alley was in Medical School. Steve has taken 1 week off for the year. They paid for 5 days with the gift money from their wedding and came home with $10 US Dollars.
- Children: This beautiful couple blessed with two kids. Their first daughter, Ellen Alley was born in 1999 and Charlie Alley (Son) was born in 2005.
- Ellen is presently pursuing her graduation from the University of Texas, Austin. She is studying Sociology and also a key player in the University’s Hockey team.
- In addition, she has also completed her internship from the Brené Brown Education and Research Group.