Sophia Floersch (born December 1, 2000) is a German is Car Racing Driver based in Grünwald, Germany. She has debuted in ADAC Formula 4 race. In fact, Sophia is the first female to score points in ADAC race. She drives for HHC Motorsports in Ginetta Junior Championship. Furthermore, she won two races over there.
Furthermore, she is the youngest driver to Ginetta Racing Championship. She broke all the records by winning two races on a weekend.
Van Amersfoort racing’s team member Sophia faced fatal car crash. The accident happened during Macau Grand Prix Formula Three racing. Her car crashed near the safety net area for three times.
Other people injured in the accident are two photographers and a marshal. In addition to this, Sho Tsuboi is a Japanese driver car’s affected in the incident.
Now, Sophia has taken to the hospital. Her condition is stable but the doctor has diagnosed spine fracture. She is ready for the surgery on November 19, 2018.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
This Formula 3 Racer was born on the 1st of December 2017 in Grünwald City of Germany. Now, Sophia Floersch’s age is 17 years old, as of 2018. Alexander Floersch is the name of her father.
Furthermore, she finished her schooling from Grammar School Oberhaching. Soon, Ms. Floersch started karting in 2005 in Europe. In fact, she is the first female and youngest driver to finish three championships.
It includes SAKC Championship (2008), ADAC German Championship (2009) and European Championship Easykart (2010). At that time, Red Bull scouted her. Apart from that, the dynamic racer holds profiles on Twitter and Instagram.
|Real Full Birth Name||Sophia Floersch.|
|Profession||Car Racing Driver.|
|Age (As of 2018)||17 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1st of December 2000.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagitatus.|
|Career Achievements||1. Ginetta Junior Championship (2015).|
2. ADAC Formula 4 Championship (2016).
3. ADAC Formula 4 Championship (2017).
4. Italian F4 Championship (2017).
5. FIA Formula 3 European Championship (2018).
6. Macau Grand Prix (2018).
|Current Residence||Grünwald, Germany.|
|Controversy||Injured in the car crash in Macau Grand Pix World Cup 2018 in the main event.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″.|
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 55 Kg.|
Pounds: 121 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||35-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Parents|| Father: Alexander Floersch.|
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Will Update.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Pass Out.|
|School||Grammar School Oberhaching.|
|College/ University||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.|
Actress: Scarlett Johansson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Europe.|
|Favorite Color||Blue and Black.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Fried Chicken , Salad & Hamburger.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$300,000 US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sophia Floersch (F3 Driver)
- Sophia participated in 21 races as of now.
- Her best finish is at the 10th place in 2018.
- Though, she could not manage to win the race.
- She drove Car 14 in Ginetta Junior Championship created records.
- In fact, she signed with Motopark in 2015 with the Formula 4 race.
- During the season, her car is 99 and she made the fastest lap in Zandvoort.
- She leads the Rookie Championship in Ginetta.
Read Also: Biography of Collier Landry & his Personal Trivia
- The 17-year-old participated in her first Formula 3 test-driving in 2018 with Van Amersfoort racing car.
- However, she injured herself in Macau Grand Pix World Cup 2018.
- This event started on November 15-18, 2018.
- In the main racing, she made her fourth lap along with Jehan Daruvala her fellow driver.
- She continuously displayed yellow flags between Mandarin Corner (Turn 3) and Lisboa Bend (Turn 4).
- After that, her car spin-off and crashed striking with the car of Sho Tsuboi.