Shivlekh Singh (born May 31, 2005) is an Indian Actor, Child Artist, Model, Dancer, and Television Personality from Janjir-Champa, Chhattisgarh. She famed for being in Colors TV popular show “Sasural Simar Ka”. Shivlekh shared the screen with top TV actresses Dipika Kakar and Avika Gor.
He got the child artist roles on the TV. He landed a brief role in “Sankatmochan Hanuman”. On the other hand, he became a famous personality in a short time. However, Shivlekh lost his life in a deadly truck collision accident in Raipur on July 18, 2019.
He went with his parents for an interview. Though, Mr. Singh died in the accident place. His family members have taken to the hospital. Now, their medical condition is critical as per the doctors. They do not know about their son’s death.
Apart from that, the police started the case investigation in the case. All the TV and Film stars mourned on Shivlekh’s sudden demise. Moreover, Naveen Singh is another person identified injured in the accident.
Early Life, Family, Siblings & Profile
Child Artist, Shivlekh Singh was born on 31st of May 2005 (age 14 years old, as in 2019) in Janjir-Champa, Chhattisgarh (India).
Moreover, he is the only son of his businessperson father Shivendra Singh. Shivlekh’s mother Lekha Singh is an educationist.
He was also the student at the Seven Eleven Scholastic School. Additionally, his ancestors belong to the Punjabi background based in Bilaspur.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Shivlekh Singh.|
|Profession||Model, Dancer & Actor.|
|In The News For||Died in a deadly road accident near Raipur on July 17, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||14 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 31, 2005.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||anjir-Champa, Chhattisgarh (India).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Death Date||July 17, 2019.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|House In||Mumbai, Maharashtra (India).|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: instagram.com/shivlekh. |
|Television Shows||1. India’s Best Draamebaaz.|
2. Kesari Nandan.
3. Sankat Mochan Hanuman.
4. Sasural Simar Ka.
5. Akbar Birbal.
6. Shrimaan Shrimati Phir Se.
|Bollywood Movies||Untitled Film Directed by Remo D’ Souza.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 1″. |
Centimeters: 155 cm.
Meters: 1.55 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.|
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||34-28-36.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||8.5|
|Parents|| Father: Shivendra Singh (Businessman)|
Mother: Lekha Singh (Educationst).
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Studied in School.|
|School||Seven Eleven Scholastic School.|
|Alma Mater.||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ranveer Singh|
Actress: Priyanka Chopra.
Singer: Mika Singh.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Goa.|
|Love to do||Playing Football & Watching TV Shows.|
|Favorite Movie||Gully Boy (2019).|
|Favorite Food||Pizza & Chocolate Sizzle.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
|Mobile or Phone Number||—|
|Home Details||House in Mumbai, India.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Shivlekh Singh
- Wikipedia: Actor Shivlekh was the former contestant at the “India’s Best Draamebaaz” (ZEE TV reality show).
- His last show was “Kesari Nandan”.
- Shivlekh also completed the shooting of Remo D’ Souza new film.
- Additionally, he shifted to Mumbai when he was 4 years old.
- His favorite musician is Mika Singh.
- Furthermore, he is the big follower of Ranveer Singh who appeared in “Gully Boy” (2019) movie.
- He loves to eat Pizza and Chocolate Sizzlers.
- Apart from that, Singh’s favorite film actress is Priyanka Chopra.
- Physique Appearance: Shivlekh Singh’s height is around 5 feet 1 inch tall (155 cm). Therefore, his body weight is 70 Kg (154 lbs).
Explore More: Who is Actress Nabha Natesh? Her Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Affairs
- He has acted in other serials such as “Akbar Birbal”, “Agnifer”, “Khidki” and “Shrimaan Shrimati Phir Se”.
- On the other hand, He addicted to the soap operas since his childhood.
- He soon became the face for teenage brands of India.