Sha’Carri Richardson (born March 25, 2000) is an American Sprinter, Track and Field Athlete, Runner, and Sports Personality from Dallas, Texas. Recently, she gained fame after winning the women’s 100 meters.
Furthermore, the tournament took place in the NCAA outdoor track and field championships in Austin, Texas on June 08, 2019. Sha’Carri Richardson also made a world record U20 and broke the 30-year-old college record of Dawn Sowell (American former sprinter). She bagged the title and completed her race in 10.75 seconds.
Later, Sha’Carri also participated in 200 meters race and finished it in 22.17 seconds and became Junior World Record Holder. The sprinter was faster than Allyson Felix who ran in the 2004 Olympic Games and achieved a U20 world record in 22.18 seconds.
Richardson started her career at a very young age. During high school, in 2017, she got rank 4 over 100 meters in the US Under-20 Championships. Moreover, the young sprinter also awarded a bronze medal in the 200m race in the same category.
Later, Sha’Carri made a debut on the international platform at the Pan American U20 Championships in Peruvian Trujillo in July 2017. She won gold in the 4 x 100-meter relay race.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
The Star Sprinter, Sha’Carri Richardson was born on the 25th of March 2000 (age 19 years old) in Dallas, Texas, USA. Her mother name is Shayaria Richardson but we have no information about her father.
Furthermore, she completed her education and graduated from Carter High School. During school, Richardson started participating in racing competition when she was in third grade. In fact, in 2016, she won the State Championships of Texas over 100 meters in 11.58 second.
Later, the sprinter repeated her victory the same year in the 200 meters race. Moreover, In November 2017, she signed for the class at Louisiana State University with a time of 11.28 seconds as the fastest high school athlete.
Then, in Sha’Carri final high school season, she competed as a new champion at the State Championships in 2018. She completed the race in 11.12 seconds in the 100 meters and 23.02 seconds over 200 meters.
In fact, she then participated at the Indoor Championships of the National Collegiate Athletic Association (NCAA) in March 2019. She finished her 60 meters race in 7.27 seconds and also ranked seventh.
Quick Info & Trivia
|Real Full Birth Name||Sha’Carri Richardson.|
|Profession||Student, Sprinter, and Instagram Personality.|
|Famous for||Recently, she became the Junior American Record Holder in 100 and 200 Meters.|
|Age (As of 2019)||19 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 25, 2000.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Dallas, Texas, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries.|
|House In||Baton Rouge, Louisiana, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/carririchardson_/|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 1″. |
Centimeters: 155 cm.
Meters: 1.55 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 45 Kg.|
Pounds: 99 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-22-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||5.|
|Tattoo details?||has tattoos on her left arm and shoulder.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents|| Father: Name not Known.|
Mother: Shayaria Richardson.
|Siblings||Brother: Not Known.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend.|
|Highest Qualification||High School Graduate.|
|School||Carter High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Louisiana State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Noah Centineo.|
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Listening to music and Photography.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
|Mobile or Phone Number||—|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Sha’Carri Richardson
- Wikipedia: Sha’Carri’s coach name is Dennis Shaver.
- In her U20 World Record in 100m, Richardson was also with the brand faster than Marlies Goehr (German athlete and Olympic champion).
- As an Instagram personality, Sha’Carri has an amazing fan-following on the platform with 140+ k followers.
- She entertains her fans with her personal lifestyle picture, some glimpses from the racing tournament, pictures with family, candid selfies, and much more.
- Physique Details: Furthermore, Sha’Carri Richardson’s height is 5 Feet 1 Inch (155 centimeters tall).
- She also possesses a slim, muscular, and fit figure with a body weight of 45 kilograms (99 pounds) approximately.
Explore More: Who is Guraish Aldjufrie? His Biography, Story, Trivia & Lifestyle
- The young sprinter also named as a semifinalist for The Bowerman Award.
- Currently, she is a Junior American Record Holder in 100 and 200 Meters.
- Richardson also has some more achievements such as “2017 American Family Insurance All-USA First Team”, “2017 Pan American Junior Champion (4×100 Relay)”, “2017 USATF Junior Bronze Medalist in 200 Meters”, and “2016 AAU Junior Olympics Champion in 100 Meters”.
- There is no information about her past affairs or boyfriend available on the internet. But assume Sha’Carri is single and focusing on her career.