Royalty Brown (born May 27, 2014) is an American Internet Personality, Public Figure, Student, and Celebrity Relative from Texas. She is well recognized as the child of Chris Brown (American singer, songwriter, dancer, actor, and entrepreneur).
Furthermore, he first gained success in the music industry after Brown’s debut self-entitled studio album released in 2004. In fact, it bagged number 2 position on the US Billboard 200.
He even became the first male singer whose opening single “Run It!” topped the chart since Diddy. Some of Chris’ best works are Exclusive, F.A.M.E., Fortune, Indigo, and much more.
His performance in F.A.M.E. earned him his first Grammy Award for Best R&B Album at the 54th Grammy Awards. As an actor, Chris made his silver screen debut by playing a supporting role of Duron Williams in the 2007 movie “Stomp the Yard”.
Recently, on October 10, 2019, the singer uploaded an adorable dancing video clip of his baby girl, Royalty on Instagram. She was dancing to Brown’s 2005 hit song “Gimme That”.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
The multitalented artist kid’s birthday falls on the 27th of May every year. Royalty Brown was born to her mom & dad in the year of 2014 in Texas, USA. Her age is 5 years old, as of 2019. Royalty’s mother “Nia Guzman” is a model and nurse currently living in Los Angeles, California.
Nia gained huge fame after coming out as the girlfriend of Chris Brown in 2014. At that time, the actor was also having an affair with his former partner Karrueche Tran (actress & model).
During a 2016 interview, Nia told the paparazzi that she waited for one year to tell Chris that Royalty was his daughter. Moreover, Guzman was also having an extra-marital romance with the singer as she was already married to her then-husband “Terry Amey”.
Amey and Nia also share a child that is Royalty’s half-sister named Zillah Jade Amey. She also has one more step-sibling “Sinatra L.A.” who took birth from Nia three months back.
Terry divorced Guzman after he came to know that she was cheating on him with Chris. In addition, Royalty’s father “Christopher Maurice Brown” had a long On and Off relationship with Rihanna.
As of education, the young Brown just started kindergarten this year and Brown posted about it on Instagram. Her dad brought her on stage during a concert and appeared with her red carpets many times.
|Real Full Birth Name||Royalty Brown.|
|Profession||Not yet (studying).|
|Famous for||Being the daughter of Chris Brown (American singer, songwriter, dancer, actor, and entrepreneur).|
|Age (As of 2019)||5 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 27, 2014.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||New York City, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 3′ 5″. |
Centimeters: 107 cm.
Meters: 1.07 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 18 Kg.|
Pounds: 39 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||will update.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||—|
|Parents|| Father: Christopher Maurice Brown.|
Mother: Nia Guzman.
|Siblings||Half-sister: 1. Zillah Jade Amey.|
2. Sinatra L.A.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Alma Mater.||Not yet.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Movies||Toy Story, Frozen, Despicable Me, etc.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||Pink and Yellow.|
|Love to do||Reading, Dancing, Drawing and Watching TV.|
|Favorite Food||Pizza, Fries & Ice Cream.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Evaluation (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Royalty Brown
- Her paternal grandparents are Clinton Brow and Joyce Hawkins.
- Royalty’s grandmother is a former daycare center director and her grandfather worked as a corrections officer at a local prison.
- Her aunt Lytrell Bundy works in a bank.
- According to rumors, it was speculated that Christopher was expecting his second child with his current girlfriend Ammika Harris.
- But on Instagram, Harris cleared that she was not pregnant by posting her flat tummy pictures.
- The young singer did DNA testing in order to confirm whether Royalty was his daughter or not after several months of her birth.
- Chris also offered Nia to pay her living cost if she would move closer to him in Los Angeles.
- Currently, Guzman has the full custody of their baby girl but the courts ordered Brown to see Royalty 12 days a month.
- These visits must be conducted with Guzman in attendance. Nia also asked $15,000 USD a month in child support but the courts denied that.
- Chris Brown’s daughter dancing video became viral on the internet and viewed by more than 4 million people.