Paulina Porizkova (born April 9, 1965) is a Swedish American Actress, Model, and Writer from Czechoslovakia, Sweden. She is best known as Ric Ocasek’s Wife. In 1984, she was the first woman based in Central Europe to be on the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue.
Paulina and Christina Brinkley featured on the front cover for consecutive times in 1984 and 1985. She inducted in the judging panel of America’s Next Top Model. Furthermore, the New York Times published America Made me Feminist.
She did the TV programs Nightcap, As the World Turns, Desperate Housewives and Bull. Meanwhile, Porizkova received movies such as Anna, Arizona Dream, The Intern, Thursday and Kevyn Aucoin Beauty & the Beast in Me.
However, her former husband Ric Ocasek (Painter, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer and Musician). Ric found dead in his New York apartment on 15th of September 2019.
Profile, Life Before Fame & Parents
Paulina Porizkova was born on the 9th of April 1965 in Prostějov (Czechoslovakia, Sweden). However, her father Jiří Pořízek and mother Anna Pořízková fled when she was a toddler. Paulina’s mom returned to their hometown and divorced her spouse.
Furthermore, the spouse of Ric Ocasek loved and cared for her grandmother. Her younger brother named Jáchym Pořízek. They faced financial issues and her dad did not pay the child support money. Anna married twice but both her marriages failed.
Wedding Info, Spouse & Children
Paulina tied the sacred wedding knot on August 23, 1989, to her husband Ric Ocasek. Their first meeting venue was Drive music video shoot.
The duo has two incredible sons Jonathan Raven Ocasek (born November 4, 1993) and Oliver Ocasek (born in 1999). She announced the separation news from her partner in May 2018.
|Real Full Birth Name||Paulina Porizkova.|
|Profession||Actress, Model, and Writer.|
|In the News for||Her ex-husband Ric Ocasek died on September 15, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||54 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||9th of April 1965.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Prostějov (Czechoslovakia, Sweden).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Aries.|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: instagram.com/paulinaporizkov. |
|Current Residence||New York, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 11 1/2″. |
Centimeters: 182 cm.
Meters: 1.82 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 54 Kg.|
Pounds: 120 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-26-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||7.|
|Parents|| Father: Jiří Pořízek. |
Mother: Anna Pořízková.
|Siblings||Brother: Jáchym Pořízek.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with Ric Ocasek.|
|Boyfriend/Fiancé||Ric Ocasek (Painter, Singer, Songwriter, Record Producer and Musician).|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Ric Ocasek.|
|Son||Jonathan Raven Ocasek (born November 4, 1993) and Oliver Ocasek (born in 1999).|
|Highest Qualification||High School Cleared.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Brad Pitt.|
Actress: Jennifer Lopez.
|Dream Holiday Destination||London.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Dishes.|
|Love to do||Writing Articles & Shopping.|
|Movies||1. Anna (1987).|
2. Her Alibi (1989).
3. Female Perversions (1996).
4. Long Time Since (1998).
5. Thursday (1998).
6. Knots (2004).
7. Kevyn Aucoin Beauty & The Beast In Me (2017).
|Television Shows||1. America’s Next Top Model (2008-10).|
2. As the World Turns (2009-10).
3. Desperate Housewives (2010).
4. The Mysteries of Laura (2015).
5. Nightcap (2016).
6. Bull (2017).
|Modeling Agencies||1. The Model CoOp, New York. |
2. Premium Models, Paris.
3. IMG Models, Milan.
4. Models 1, London.
5. Traffic Models, Barcelona.
6. Place Models, Hamburg.
|Net worth (approx.)||$10 Million US Dollars.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$70K-$80K.|
|Home Details||Her house in New York.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Paulina Porizkova
- In the early 1980s, she rose as the top model in Paris.
- Furthermore, her friend sent her photographs to the Elite Modeling Agency.
- The Harper Bazaar reviewed her as the top 10 beautiful women.
- Paulina approached to be on the inside and outside cover of New York Magazine.
- Ric Ocasek’s spouse was among the modern muses in the American Vogue’s Millennium Cover (1999).
- Paulina Porizkova’s height is around 5 feet 11 ½ inches tall (182 m). Moreover, her weight is 54 Kg (120 lbs).
- She wrote a book The Adventures of Ralphie the Roach with Joanne Russell (British Model)
- Ric married his first wife, Suzanne Ocasek in 1971 and divorced her in 1988.
- In addition to this, her first novel A Model Summer published in 2007.
- Paulina’s net worth earned is around $10 Million US Dollars (as of her 2019s income $70K – $80K).