Pam Northam (born in 1963) is an American First Lady of Virginia, Educator, Environmentalist, and Advocate from Virginia, USA. She is popularly known as the Spouse of Ralph Northam (73rd Governor of Virginia). Furthermore, her husband is also a physician and held the position of governor on 13th February 2018.
The 55-year-old educator’s full name is Pamela Northam. Moreover, she is also responsible for protecting water quality in Hampton Roads and Virginia. Pam also helps to improve the health of the Chesapeake Bay.
In addition, the advocate served as community outreach coordinator for Lynnhaven River NOW (LRN). It is a non-profit environmental group. Later, she became a national award-winning science specialist.
The environmentalist served to improve an inquiry-based, hands-on curriculum for students. In fact, Pamela also appointed to the board of trustees of the Science Museum of Virginia. Currently, Mrs. Northam is a board member of the innovative E3 School in Norfolk.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Ralph Northam’s Wife was born in 1963 in the United States of America. At present, Pam Northam’s age is 55 years old. We have no information about her father and mother but we will update you soon.
Furthermore, after high school, Northam graduated from The University of Texas. Later, she attended Baylor University. Pam also practiced in pediatric occupational therapy.
In the initial career days, Pamela worked as a teacher. Later, she became a behavioral therapist and an environmental activist. Moreover, Northam is a former elementary school teacher and a biology teacher.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Pamela married her spouse Ralph Northam in 1987. The couple also shares two kids together. She has a son named Wes Northam. He is a neurosurgery resident. The love partner also has a daughter named Aubrey Northam.
She is a web developer. Furthermore, Pam’s family currently live in Executive Mansion which is located in Richmond, Virginia, USA.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Pamela Northam.|
|Profession||First Lady of Virginia, Educator, Environmentalist, and Advocate.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Ralph Northam (73rd Governor of Virginia).|
|Age (As of 2018)||55 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1963.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Not available.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Richmond, Virginia, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.|
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.|
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents|| Father: Name not available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Ralph Northam.|
|College/ University||1. Baylor University.|
2. The University of Texas.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Robert Downey, Jr.|
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$4.56 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Pam Northam
- She worked in different areas like rehabilitation hospitals, teaching hospitals, and special education.
- Money Factor: the estimated Net worth of Pam Northam is $4.56 million US Dollars, as of 2018.
- Recently, Pamela gained controversy on 1st February 2019.
- A couple of pictures circulated on the internet that showed two men sourced from Gov. Northam’s medical school yearbook.
- One man was wearing blackface makeup and the other was dressed in a white.
- The images were similar to the uniform of the Ku Klux Klan.
- Furthermore, the Eastern Virginia Medical School also verified that the image is genuine.
Related: The Story of Liza Koshy Life | Hidden Trivia & Wikipedia Profile
- Pamela Northam’s spouse issued an apology in which Ralph described the picture “racist and offensive”.
- The governor also said that it will take time to repair the damage this incident caused.
- Moreover, Pam’s height is good which is around 5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimeters) and weighs 60 kilograms (132 Pound).