Nate Robinson (born May 31, 1984) is an American Basketball Player, NBA Personality, and Athlete from Seattle, Washington. In the year 2005 NBA draft, he was the 21st pick. Moreover, this man also played for the New York Knicks, Boston Celtics, Oklahoma City Thunder, Denver Nuggets, Chicago Bulls and Golden State Warriors.
This athlete played his debut against the Celtics in 2005. Besides this, Nate also released a book named ‘Heart Over Height’ in the year 2014. Further, he is the owner of a chicken and waffles restaurant located in his hometown. Robinson is determined towards his game and really enjoys his profession.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Childhood
As per 2019, Nathaniel Cornelius Robinson’s age is 35 years and celebrates the auspicious day of birthday on the 31st of May. He was born to mother Renee Busch, operates a beauty salon and father Jacque Robinson, a former football player.
According to research, there is no information available yet regarding the sibling factor. The only thing known is that Robinson is a cousin of point guard Tony Wroten. His maternal side’s great-great-grandfather belongs to Filipino.
On coming to Educational factor, in the beginning, he joined Rainier Beach High School. Just after two years, Nate shifted to James Logan High School. Furthermore, started doing Alma matter from the University of Washington in 2002 and graduated in 2005.
Personal Affairs, Girlfriend & Spouse
During high school, this player has an affair with Sheena Felitz. Their love affair went too far. The couple founded themselves in a serious relationship. After that, Robinson decided to marry his long-time girlfriend.
Further, both were happily married and blessed with kids. Nate Robinson with his wife has three sons named Nahmier, Nasir, and Ny’ale and a daughter Navyi. He shares some precious moments of life with his family and loves spending time with them.
|Full Birth Name||Nathaniel Cornelius Robinson.|
|Profession||An American professional basketball player.|
|Famous For||His performances in NBA.|
|Age (As of 2018)||35 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||31 May 1984.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Seattle, Washington, US State.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Social Media Stats|| Instagram: @naterobinson (2.2 million+ followers).|
Twitter: @nate_robinson (974.9k+ fans).
Facebook: @NateRobinson (1.7 million+ likes).
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||Seattle, Washington.|
|Years Active||2005 to Present.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 7″.|
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 84 Kg.|
Pounds: 185 lbs.
|Biceps Size||12 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||39-28-36.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents|| Father: Jacque Robinson, a former football player.|
Mother: Renee Busch, operates a beauty salon.
|Siblings||Brother: Will Update.|
Sister: Not known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Affair with Felitz during High School.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Sheena Felitz.|
|Children||Son: Nahmier, Ny’ale and Nasir. |
|School||1. Rainier Beach High School.|
2. James Logan High School.
|Alma Mater||The University of Washington.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celeb||Athlete: Lionel Messi.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Traveling and Playing Basketball.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$13 Million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Earnings & Monthly Income||Will Update.|
|Home Details||House in Seattle.|
|Email Address||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Nate Robinson
- This gentleman is a gym lover and preferred gymming to stay fit and healthy.
- ‘Homenetmen Beirut B.C.’ is Nate’s current team for whom this man is playing for.
- In the book Heart Over Height, his whole story of life is described that how he ignores the obstacles and achieved the aim of life.
- During his high school, Robinson got teased because of being short but he did not bother it much.
- His dad helped him in overcoming these problems and to be focused on the goals. In addition to this helped in getting the mentality to believe in himself.
- Nate Robinson’s listed height is 5 feet 7 inches (1.72 m) having an athlete type physique with a weight of 84 kg (185 lbs).
- His Father Jacque played for the Huskies and honored with the 1982 Rose Bowl and 1985 Orange Bowl.
- He loves collecting cars and owns Hummer H2, Jeep Grand Cherokee, Dodge Challenger, Porsche and more.
- Robinson is an extremely strong NBA player because of physical strength. However, height will be always his weak point.
- Cornelius is a social media star having a huge list of fans that follows on Instagram and Twitter. He is making a large number of posts on the picture-sharing platform.
- This basketball player was three times slam-dunk champion at the National Basketball Association.
- Chris Hyppa was his skill development coach who trained him and both works out at Seattle University. Moreover, he was quite tough but helped in gaining strength.
- Nate managed to earn a pretty good Net worth of $13 million US Dollars from his profession.