Monika Puchalski (born in 1986) is a Polish Self Employed Citizen from Poland. She is a celebrity because of her husband Lukas Podolski (German Footballer). On the other hand, she handles the kebab and ice cream stores owned by him.
Lukas regarded as the best finisher in the world. He is also the top German football player of all time. Moreover, he is on the forward place in the Vissel Kobe position. He has known for his accurate use of the left foot and the attack style.
He joined the 1. FC Köln Football club in 1995 (Source: Wikipedia). He made his fastest goal for the German team in 2003 within nine seconds opposite the Ecuador team. Then, Germany won the match by 4-2.
He once again created history and scored the second fastest international score against San Marino in 83 seconds. Additionally, he retired from international football in 2017. He played his last friendly match against England.
Early Life, Parents & Childhood
Monika Puchalski was born during the year of 1986 in Poland. She turned out to be a secretive personality to disclose her mom and dad’s information.
Apart from that, Lukas Podolski’s wife pursued her education through online mode. She is also a graduate in English Literature from the local college.
Spouse, Girlfriend, Love Affairs & Children
Monika and her longtime boyfriend Lukas tied the knot in Cologne, Germany in 2011. Later on, they moved to Kamionna, Poland for their church wedding in June 2011.
Her first boy child is Louis Gabriel Podolski (born 14 April 2008). Then, her daughter came into the world named Maya Podolski (June 6, 2016).
|Real Full Birth Name||Monika Puchalski.|
|Famous for||Wife of Lukas Podolski (German Footballer).|
|Age (As of 2019)||33 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1986.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Hobbies||Listen to Music, Films & Cooking.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Current Residence||Köln, Deutschland (Germany).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″. |
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.|
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents|| Father: Will Update Soon.|
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Name Not Known.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2011.|
|Dating History?||Love with Lukas Podolski.|
|Boyfriend/Fiancé||Lukas Podolski (German Footballer).|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Lukas Podolski.|
|Son||Louis Gabriel Podolski (born 14 April 2008).|
|Daughter||Maya Podolski (June 6, 2016).|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate Degree in English Literature.|
|Home Details||Her residence location is in Köln, Deutschland.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Monika Puchalski
- Lukas holds dual citizenship in Poland and Germany.
- However, he does not have a Polish passport.
- He disclosed that the Polish Football Association never cared for them.
- Therefore, he moved to Germany and selected in the under 21 team.
- Monika Puchalski’s partner got his first cap in the year 2004.
- The German football team won the FIFA world cup 2014 under his leadership.
- Podolski received 100 caps and became the third-most capped player.
- He secured 49 times goals in his football career.
- Therefore, he is the third-highest goalscorer in Germany’s history.
- He desired to play for the Polish team but Pawel Janas (Coach) rejected him.
- Meanwhile, he got great success along with his national team of Germany.
- Lukas Podolski’s spouse is a passionate cook and dedicated mom.
- In addition to this, she holds expertise in Polish dishes.
- She lived for some time in Munich, Germany.
- When she is free, she likes to watch films and listen to music.