Monica Giavanna (born August 20, 1992) is an American Model, Dancer, and Social Media Personality from Los Angeles, California. She came to national attention after coming out as the new lover of Jalen Ramsey (American football player).
He currently plays as a cornerback for the Los Angeles Rams of the National Football League. According to a source, Jalen performed college football at Florida State. Later, he first drafted by the Jacksonville Jaguars fifth overall in the 2016 NFL Draft.
Personal Life, Boyfriend & Spouse
Recently, in October 2019, Monica Giavanna announced her love relationship with her boyfriend “Jalen Lattrel Ramsey” on her official Instagram account by posting a picture with him.
However, Monica gained controversy after posting the picture because of her beau. Earlier, the football player had an affair with his ex-girlfriend “Breanna Tate” (a former sprinter at Ole Miss). Jalen Ramsey’s partner is the sister of Ramsey’s rival team member named “Golden Tate”.
He plays for the New York Giants of the National Football League. In fact, Breanna and Jalen also share a daughter (name not available) who was born in July 2018. Lattrel Ramsey and Breanna Tate’s love life ended when she was pregnant with their second child.
|Real Full Birth Name||Monica Giavanna Douglas.|
|Profession||Model, Dancer, and Social Media Personality.|
|Famous for||Being the girlfriend of Jalen Ramsey (American Football Player).|
|Age (As of 2019)||27 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 20, 1992.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/monicagiavanna/?|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 3″. |
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 52 Kg.|
Pounds: 114 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||34-24-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||4.|
|Parents|| Father: Frank Douglas.|
Mother: Pamela Douglas.
|Siblings||Brother: Frankie Douglas.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Love Affair with her boyfriend Johnny Erasme.|
|Boyfriend||Jalen Lattrel Ramsey.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Penn State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Ryan Gosling.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Singing, Dancing, and Shopping.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$300K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Monica Giavanna
- Jalen Ramsey’s girlfriend celebrates her birthday on the 20th of August and Monica Giavanna Douglas was born in the year of 1992 in the United States of America. Hence, her age is 27 years old, as of 2019.
- Her parents are Frank Douglas (father) and Pamela Douglas (mother).
- Douglas also has a brother named Frankie Douglas.
- Both the siblings belong to Panamanian heritage.
- Her mom is originally from Maryland and was raised in Glen Burnie, a suburb of Baltimore.
- On the other hand, Frank graduated from the University of Panama. Then, he attended the Leoncio Prado Military Academy in Peru.
- Mr. Douglas worked as a jockey agent in Severn, Maryland until 2003.
- Her dad used to work in the Panama Consulate in Baltimore.
- After completing her school education, Monica graduated from Penn State University.
- She majored in criminal justice with a minor in sociology and women’s studies.
- During her college days, Giavanna Douglas remained in the cheerleader team.
- At Penn State, she even bagged three national awards on the Lionette’s Dance Team.
- The dancer started her career after signing a deal with the Bloc Talent Agency in Los Angeles.
- The dancer even performed as a backup dancer for stars like Justin Bieber, Sabrina Carpenter, Gwen Stefani, Pharrell, Camila Cabello, Pitbull, Halsey, Jason Derulo, etc.
- The sportsperson partner also featured in an episode of the “East Los High” (web series).
- The dancer performed on various shows like Girl Meets World, Dancing with the Stars, The Voice, Liv & Maddie, Schooled, and The Grammys.