Michael Lamper (born in 1958) is an American Guitarist, Musician, Famous Personality, and Celebrity husband from Los Angeles, California. He is best-known as Marina Sirtis’ Spouse who is an English-born American actress.
Furthermore, the 64-year-old actress is famous for her appearance in the television series “Star Trek: The Next Generation”. In fact, she played one of the recurring roles of Counselor Deanna Troi.
Moreover, Michael Lamper also appeared in the show “Star Trek” Season 3 in 1989. Marina Sirtis’ boyfriend cast for a small role of Acamarian Gatherer in the episode “The Vengeance Factor”. Currently, the couple resides in a beautiful home in Los Angeles, California, USA.
Personal Life, Spouse & Children
The 61-year-old Lamper started dating his then-girlfriend, Marina many years ago. According to a source, they first met on the sets of the famous show “Star Trek: The Next Generation” Third season. Later, he asked Marina’s personal friend Anna Turkel to introduced him with her.
Soon, the couple began their relationship privately in 1989. Later, Michael tied the knot with his wife “Marina Sirtis” on June 21, 1992. Their wedding ceremony was a lavish ceremony and many people were invited. The groomsmen were Michael Dorn (actor and voice artist) and Brent Spiner (actor, comedian, and singer).
As of their children, Lamper and Sirtis do not share any kids together. In fact, the actress also confirmed this personal information on her official Twitter account. However, it is not clear why Michael and Sirtis never wanted their own babies.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Michael Lamper.|
|Profession||Guitarist and Musician.|
|Age (As of 2019)||61 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1958.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||California, United States.|
|Famous For||being the husband of Marina Sirtis (British-American actress).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||LA, California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 11″.
Centimeters: 180 cm.
Meters: 1.8 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 78 Kg.
Pounds: 171 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||10.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
Father: Name not found (Businessman).
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend & Fiancee||Will update.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Marina Sirtis.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||France.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Dishes||Pan Cake, Fries, Chicken & Cheese Burger.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$1 Million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings per month||Will update.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Michael Lamper
- Wikipedia: Marina Sirtis’ husband, Michael Lamper was born in 1958 (age 61 years old) in California, The United States of America.
- There is no information about his parents, siblings, education, and early life available on the internet as of now.
- Furthermore, the musician started to learn music and playing guitar in his young age.
- He belongs to White Caucasian ethnicity.
- As an artist, Lamper toured all over America and performed in various shows.
- He started to pursue his professional career at an early age just after completing high school.
- Lamper played with musicians such as Jack Blades, the Allman Brothers, Quiet Riot, Tommy Shaw (Styx), Kevin Cronin, Matthew Nelson, and Los Lobos.
- Money Factor: As per his financial details, Michael Lamper’s Net worth is $1 million US Dollars, as of 2019.
- Moreover, he also worked as lead singer on the band Steely Jam.
Explore More: Who is Mackenzie Porter? Her Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Facts
- His height is 5 Feet 11 Inches (180 centimeters tall).
- He also possesses a slim, fit, and healthy physique with a body weight of 78 kilograms (171 pounds) approximately.
- Recently, his wife revealed that she was sexually molested when she was 3-year-old.
- This statement Marina gave during an interview session with UK’s The Times.
- She told that her babysitter’s teenage son abused her during her minor age.
- However, she never told about this to her Greek parents as they would hurt them.
- Marina also went to numerous therapy sessions to heal from this tragic incident.