Michael Hess (born in August 1986) is an American Entrepreneur, Businessman, Oil Business Tycoon, and Wealth Family Member from New York City. He is famous for being the heiress of Hess Corporation (formerly Amerada Hess Corporation).
It is an American global independent energy company. They involved in the production and research of crude oil & natural gas. Michael’s grandfather, Leon Hess, founded “Hess Oil and Chemical” in the 1930s.
As per Wikipedia, Leon also remained the owner of the New York Jets football team. The accumulated Net worth of Michael Hess and his family is $1.9 Billion US Dollars.
Recently, in September 2019, Hess gained huge media attention after becoming the spouse of Misha Nonoo (Bahrain-born American-based Fashion Designer). She is one of the renowned names in the fashion world.
Misha bagged a place in the Forbes’ 30 Under 30 In Art & Style list. Moreover, in 2015, she also named in the list of Crain’s New York Business’ 40 under 40.
Wedding, Affairs, Spouse & Girlfriend
The 33-years-old Michael Hess tied the knot with his wife “Misha Nonoo” on September 20, 2019. Their marriage was a destination ceremony which took place in Rome, Italy.
Many big names from the entertainment industries, the British Royal Family, and many businesspersons came to give their blessing to the newlywed couple. Meghan Markle (former actress & Duchess of Sussex) who is also a very good friend of Misha attended the event with her hubby, Prince Harry.
According to a source, Nonoo was the one who organized a blind date for Meghan and Harry. In fact, Orlando Bloom (British Actor) and pop star Katy Perry also photographed at a pre-wedding bash in Rome on Thursday.
Michael’s best friend Joshua Kushner (American entrepreneur) and his partner “Karlie Kloss” (model and businesswoman) also attended the function. Some of the other guests included Princess Eugenie, Princess Beatrice, Ivanka Trump, James Corden, etc.
As per the source, Hess proposed to his then-girlfriend, Nonoo during a Valentine’s Day trip to Cabo San Lucas in 2019. Earlier, Misha dated and wedded her first husband “Alexander Gilkes” (British Businessman) in 2012.
Misha Nonoo’s ex-spouse is the co-founder and president of Paddle8 (online auction house). However, their love life ended soon in 2016 and they took divorce in 2017.
|Real Full Birth Name||Michael Hess.|
|Nick name||Mikey and Mike.|
|Famous for||Being the husband of Misha Nonoo (American fashion designer).|
|Age (As of 2019)||33 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 1986.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New York City, New York, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||New York, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6′ 1″. |
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 82 Kg.|
Pounds: 181 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||44-34-38.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||11.|
|Parents|| Father: John B. Hess.|
Mother: Susan Elizabeth Kessler.
|Siblings||Brother: 1. David Hess.|
2. William Hess.
|Famous Relatives||Grandparents: Leon Hess (Entrepreneur) and Norma Wilentz.|
Aunt: Constance H. Williams (Politician) and Marlene Hess.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not disclosed by him.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Misha Nonoo.|
|Highest Qualification||Post-Graduate with a Masters degree.|
|School||Private High School.|
|Alma Mater.||1. Harvard College.|
2. Harvard Business School.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Taylor Swift (American singer) and Leonardo DiCaprio (American actor).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Travel and Music.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.9 Billion US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Michael Hess
- Michael Hess was born to his parents in the year 1986 (age 33 years old) in New York City, USA. He blows the birthday candles in the August month. However, the exact birth date is not found.
- His father “John B. Hess” owns and runs their family business “Hess Corporation”. Michael’s mother “Susan Elizabeth Kessler” is a homemaker.
- Misha Nonoo’s husband is also popular by his nicknames Mikey and Mike.
- Mike has two siblings i.e. two brothers named David and William Hess.
- As of studies, he completed his school education from one of the private elite high schools in New York.
- Later, Hess graduated from Harvard College and received his bachelors’ degree in business.
- Furthermore, Michael then post-graduate and earned a Master of Business Administration degree from Harvard Business School.
- On his 30th birthday, he gave a lavish party in the Hamptons and it was quite an extravagant event.
- According to a source, Nelly (rapper) and Taylor Swift (singer) went invited to deliver amazing performances.
- His spouse, Misha is extremely famous for creating “The Husband Shirt” which Markle wore during the Toronto Invictus Games in 2017.
- This was special because it was her first public appearance with Prince Harry.
- Nonoo also recreated the Meghan Markle’s SmartWorks charity capsule collection.
- In 2013, she became a finalist in the Vogue/CFDA Fashion Fund.