Marsai Martin (born August 14, 2004) is an American Actress and Singer from Plano, Texas, USA. She is famous for appearing on the TV series named “Black-ish” as Diane Johnson. Furthermore, this was her debut television show which eventually gained her a lot of fame.
Marsai started her career by appearing on the TV commercial at the age of 5. Moreover, the actress later gave her voice to the character Jill in the show “Goldie & Bear“. Martin made her debut on the silver screen with the movie “Nina” in 2016.
Some of her other notable TV projects are “The Mr. Peabody & Sherman Show“, “Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt“, and “Elena of Avalor“. In addition, she also acted in the film “An American Girl Story – Melody 1963: Love Has to Win” as Melody Ellison in 2016.
The 14-year-old actress also nominated for BET Awards for her role. In fact, Martin also appeared in “Fun Mom Dinner” film as Hannah in 2017. Her upcoming movie is “Little“. She will appear as a “Young Jordan Sanders” in the movie.
The other main star casts of Little (2019) movie are:
- Regina Hall as Jordan Sanders.
- Issa Rae as April (Jordan’s overworked assistant).
- Justin Hartley.
- Tone Bell.
- Rachel Dratch.
Profile, Parents & Before Fame
The actress was born on the 14th of August 2004 in Plano, Texas, USA. Hence, Marsai Martin’s age is 14 years old, as of 2018. The actress was born to her parents named Joshua (father) and Carol Martin (mother).
Furthermore, her family moved to Los Angeles, California, USA when Marsai was 9 years old. As of education, the actress is currently homeschooling in order to focus on her career.
Moreover, Martin never mentioned anything about her boyfriend. But we assume she is possibly single and concentrating on her studies & acting.
|Real Full Birth Name||Marsai Martin.|
|Profession||Actress and Singer.|
|Famous for||her role as Diane Johnson in the ABC comedy series Black-ish.|
|Age (As of 2018)||14 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||August 14, 2004.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Plano, Texas, USA.|
|Debut||1. FIlm: Nina (2016, as Young Girl on Tape).|
2. TV-show: Black-ish (2014, as Diane Johnson).
|Awards & Achievements||1. Received two NAACP Image Awards and a Young Artist Award for her role in Black-ish.|
2. Also received 6 NAACP Image Awards nominations and two Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series nominations.
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Leo.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, United States.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 4′ 11″.|
Centimeters: 152 cm.
Meters: 1.52 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 42 Kg.|
Pounds: 92 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||30-22-31.|
|Shoe Size (US)||5.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Eye Color||Dark brown.|
|Parents|| Father: Joshua Martin.|
Mother: Carol Martin.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|College/ University||Not yet.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.|
Actress: Emma Watson.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Berlin.|
|Favorite Color||Red and Pink.|
|Love to do||Reading, Watching TV shows, and Music.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$1 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Marsai Martin
- She belongs to Afro-American ethnicity.
- The 14-year-old actress is also an executive producer of the 2019 Universal Pictures comedy film Little.
- Furthermore, the film was co-written and directed by Tina Golden.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Marsai Martin is $1 million US Dollars.
- The actress is also popular on Instagram having 521+ k followers.
- Martin’s height is around 4 Feet 11 inches tall and her body weight is 42 Kilograms approximately.
- Marsai received various awards and nominations, including two NAACP Image Awards and a Young Artist Award for her role in Black-ish.
Must visit: Wikipedia Profile of Kevin Fret & Personal Trivia
- Moreover, the actress received 6 NAACP Image Awards nominations and two Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by an Ensemble in a Comedy Series nominations.
- Martin also appeared in the short film named Lemonade Mafia as Kira Anderson.