Lukas Lauda (born in 1979) is an Austrian Association Football Manager, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Kid from Salzburg, Austria. He is best known as Niki Lauda’s Child. His father was an Austrian former Formula One driver and an aviation entrepreneur.
Furthermore, on May 20, 2019, Niki Lauda died in his sleep following a period of ill health. According to Wikipedia, he passed away at the age of 70 as he suffered from health issues.
Lauda was regarded as one of the greatest F1 drivers of all time. Furthermore, he remained a three-time F1 World Drivers’ Champion. He won the title in 1975, 1977 and 1984. Moreover, Niki was the only driver in F1 history to have been champion for both Ferrari and McLaren.
He also founded and owned three airlines named Lauda Air, Niki, and Laudamotion as an aviation entrepreneur. Currently, Lukas is working as a manager.
Early Life, Profile & Parents
This son of Niki Lauda was born in 1979 in Salzburg, Austria. Presently, Lukas Lauda’s age is 40 years old, as of 2019. His mother “Marlene Knaus” is a former model and first wife of Lukas’ father “Andreas Nikolaus Lauda”.
Furthermore, they tied the knot with each other in 1979 in a private ceremony. In their marriage, they welcomed two kids. Hence, Lukas also has a younger brother named Mathias Lauda.
He is also a race car driver and his sibling manages him in the sport. Moreover, Mathias is currently racing for Aston Martin Racing as a factory driver in the FIA World Endurance Championship.
Lukas’ parents divorced each other in 1991 after Niki cheated on his wife with another woman (name not available). However, they never separated from each other and built a good relationship as friends.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Lukas Lauda.|
|Profession||Association Football Manager.|
|Age (As of 2019)||40 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1979.|
|Famous For||Being the son of Late Niki Lauda (Austrian former Formula One driver and Entrepreneur) who recently died at the age of 70.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||Vienna, Austria.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″.|
Centimeters: 172 cm.
Meters: 1.72 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 75 Kg.|
Pounds: 165 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||40-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Parents|| Father: Andreas Nikolaus Lauda.|
Mother: Marlene Knaus.
|Siblings||Brother: Mathias Lauda.|
Half-sister: Mia Lauda.
Half-brother: Christoph Lauda.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend & Fiancee||Will update.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Name not available.|
|Children||Names not found.|
|Alma Mater||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.|
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||France.|
|Love to do||Watching TV and Listening to Music.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings per month||Will update.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Lukas Lauda
- Wikipedia: Lukas also has a younger step-brother named Christoph Lauda from his dad side. Niki had an extra-marital affair with his girlfriend in the 1980s.
- Therefore, Christoph is a love child of the late Formula One Driver.
- After Lukas’ parents divorced each other, Andreas wedded his second spouse “Birgit Wetzinger” on August 25, 2008.
- She worked as a flight attendant for Lauda’s airline. Moreover, she was 30 years younger than her partner at the time of their marriage.
- The pair also welcomed twin children together i.e. daughter Mia Lauda and a son Max Lauda.
- Furthermore, the 40-year-old manager’s grandparents were Elisabeth Lauda (grandmother) and Ernst-Peter Lauda (grandfather).
- Niki Lauda’s Son is also a married man but Lukas is a private person. Hence, he never disclosed information about his Spouse and children on the internet. But, we will surely update the details of Lukas Lauda Wife and personal information in the future.
Explore More: The Biography of Casey Jost, Lifestyle, Story & Random Details
- They were one of the wealthy families in Austria.
- His paternal great-grandfather was the Viennese-born businessman Hans Lauda.
- Lauda also has a paternal uncle named Florian Lauda.