Lil Reese (born January 6, 1993) is an American Rapper, Songwriter, and Singer from Chicago, United States. He emerged from Chicago’s drill scene during 2010. Lil featured in Chief Keef single I Don’t Like It.
In addition to this, the song peaked on the 73rd place in Billboard Hot 100, #15 on the Hot Rap Songs and #20 (Hot Hip Hop/Hot R&B). He has best remembered for his collaborations with Chief Keef and Fredo Santana.
On the other hand, he dropped out his debut mixtape, i.e., Don’t Like. Reese released around six mixtapes. Though, he shot on November 11 near the suburban area of County Club Hills in Chicago. The police got the news of the case at 2:30 pm.
Then, they rushed to the area. The team found fresh blood on the road and in the car. Moreover, they located the victim Lil in the South Suburban Hospital. He transferred to the Chris Medical Center in Oak Lawn.
Profile, Parents, Siblings & Early Life
Tavares Taylor was born on the 6th of January 1993 in Chicago, Illinois. Moreover, his ancestors migrated from South African countries and settled in the USA.
He was not good at his studies. Therefore, he did not pursue his high school education. He spent his time with his friends and worked on his songs.
Dating History, Spouse & Relationship
Lil did not reveal the information about his girlfriend. Furthermore, he fathered a little daughter named Aubri Taylor.
He tried to provide happiness and a better lifestyle for her child. On the other hand, no information disclosed about Aubri’s mother.
|Real Full Birth Name||Tavares Taylor.|
|Nick name||Lil Reese.|
|Famous for||Admitted to the hospital after the attack on November 11, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||26 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||January 6, 1993.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Chicago (Illinois, USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Capricorn.|
|House In||Chicago, Illinois (United States).|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: instagram.com/reesemoney300. |
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″. |
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 64 Kg.|
Pounds: 141 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||40-32-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.5.|
|Tattoo details?||Inked tattoos on his neck and hands.|
|Parents|| Father: Not Known.|
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Siblings||Name Not Found.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||Elementary Education Completed.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.|
Actress: Angelina Jolie.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Moscow & Australia.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Dishes.|
|Love to do||Traveling & Singing Songs.|
|Favorite Color||Black, Green & Brown.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200,000 US Dollars.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$20K-$35K.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Lil Reese
- Taylor pleaded guilty for the burglary charges in 2010.
- In 2012, a video came out in which he assaulted a woman.
- Lil addicted to marijuana and other drugs.
- On the other hand, he releases his songs under the RCB label.
- Some of his popular names are Grim Reaper and Reese Money.
- Reese composed the remix version of Us.
- He made a new version of the Traffic song and featured Twista and Young Jeezy.
- Moreover, he surprised his fans with the solo mixtape, Supa Savage.
- Lil Reese’s height stands tall at 5 feet 9 inches (176 in Centimeters). Furthermore, the weight of the young musical artist is 64 Kilogram (141 in Pounds).
- He has around 1.3 million followers on his Instagram account.
- Taylor’s net worth amounted to $200,000 US Dollars. Additionally, he earns around $20K – $35K USD as his income from his music albums.