Libby Boyce (born June 4, 1970) is an American Social Worker based in New Haven, United States. Actually, she is best known as the mother of Cameron Boyce (Actor & Philanthropist). On the other hand, Libby works for homeless people in the USA.
She also associated with the Skid Row to provide immediate support during epidemic and AIDS. On the other hand, Cameron arranged $27K US Dollars to cope with the clean water sources for the developing countries.
Ms. Libby told in one of her interviews that it is important to motivate the youth. Additionally, she coordinates and manages the team of the Skid Row. Libby and her spouse Victor have shattered on the sudden loss of Cameron.
According to their statement released at the ABC news, they told that their son died while sleeping. Before the actor’s death, he also suffered from a medical condition named epilepsy. Actually, his family doctor prescribed him medicines too. Now, there are no clues about his death cause after the autopsy.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
Cameron Boyce’s Mom, Libby Boyce was born on the 4th of June 1970 in New Haven, Connecticut (United States). Meanwhile, the present age of her is 49 years old.
She was raised into a business backdrop dad and mom. In fact, his brothers and sisters pampered her a lot like a younger sibling.
Libby lacked interest in the business. On the other hand, she has a real name i.e. Elizabeth Boyce. Later on, she made her mind to get a degree in Social Work at Southern Connecticut State University.
Personal Affairs, Spouse & Children
Libby Boyce married her husband Victor Boyce (Cameron Boyce’s father). They are happily married from past 22 years. In fact, Libby feels great to be the mom of her first child Cameron Boyce (born May 28, 1999).
The couple has a daughter too and her name is Maya Boyce (born in 2002). Meanwhile, Victor is an avid cyclist, hip-hop lover, bassist trail runner.
He belongs to the African-Caribbean race group. Cameron called his dad as his best friend. Presently, they are in Los Angeles, California (USA).
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Elizabeth Boyce.|
|Nick name||Libby Boyce.|
|In The News For||Her elder son Cameron Boyce died a mysertious death on July 6, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||49 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||June 4, 1970.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||New Haven, Connecticut (USA).|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: @libboyce (284.7K followers). |
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California (United States).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″. |
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.|
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents|| Father: Not Known.|
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Victor Boyce (Cyclist, HipHop Lover, Trail Runner & Bassist).|
|Son||Cameron Boyce (Social Worker & Actor).|
|Highest Qualification||MSW Degree|
|School||High School in New Haven.|
|College/University||Southern Connecticut State University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Benedict Cumberbatch.|
Actress: Megan Fox.
|Dream Holiday Destination||New York.|
|Love to do||Shopping, Watching films & Reading books.|
|Favorite Food||Vegan Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$200K USD.|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||$50K-60K US Dollars.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Residence located in Los Angeles, California.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Libby Boyce
- Her mother-in-law also involved as a social worker.
- Wikipedia: Cameron Boyce’s mother, Libby follows the Jewish religion.
- She visited Anne Frank’s house along with her son.
- Actually, he also celebrated the recent birthday of his mom. He wished her through an Instagram post and referred her as his axis.
- On the other hand, Libby regularly uploads her son and daughter pictures on Facebook.
- Boyce collaborated with the DHS department for housing and health services.
- In fact, she was at the County Chief Executive Office, Los Angeles as the Homeless Coordinator.
Explore More: Who is Chase Ryan? Her Biography, Lifestyle, Story & Facts to know
- She spent the 20 years of her career while working for the betterment of the HIV/AIDS victims.
- Meanwhile, she has the Clinical Social Worker license since 1993.
- Elizabeth briefly described the homeless people issues at ContagionLive interview.
- Apart from that, it is necessary for the legislation to control the rent rates and promote affordable housing schemes.