Katie Wright (born December 25, 1971) is an American Veteran Actress Kansas City (Missouri, USA). Her acting jobs started with a cameo in The Wonder Years show.
Furthermore, she offered the best roles in the television films When Friendship Kills, Abduction of Innocence, Late Last Night, The David Cassidy Story and Detention: The Siege at Johnson High.
Her first short film i.e. The Good Things released in 2001, as per Wikipedia. She received the chance and worked on shows like Harts of the West, Boys Meets World, Players, Crackers and Walker, Texas Ranger. Suddenly, she announced her retirement from acting in 2001.
Then, she moved to Rome, Italy and studied Family Therapist course. Though, her fans missed her unique acting skills. She easily put life in her roles. Meanwhile, Wright worked hard and made her a special place in the entertainment world.
Early Life, Siblings, Childhood & Parents
Katie Wright celebrates her birthday on Christmas day i.e. 25th of December. She feels happy to be with her mom Mary Wright and dad Scott Wright (Physician). Katie moved to Villanova, Pennsylvania.
Hank Azaria’s spouse passed out with decent grades from the Harriton High School. Soon, she acquired a Family Therapist education from Rome. Her half-brother is also an actor named John Noseworthy.
Wedding with Husband Hank Azaria & Children
Her true love partner Hank Azaria (Comedian, Singer, Producer, and Actor) came in her life. Later on, she married in a small ceremony in 2007.
The pair have a son together Hal (born June 6, 2009). Hank’s first spouse’s name is Helen Hurt. Now, Katie resides along with her family members in New York City.
|Real Full Birth Name||Katie Wright.|
|Famous for||being the wife of Hank Azaria (Actor, Producer, Singer & Comedian).|
|Birth Date||December 25, 1971.|
|Age (As of 2019)||48 Years Old .|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Kansas City (Missouri, United States).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Capricorn.|
|Current Residence||New York City, New York (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 56 Kg.
Pounds: 124 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
Father: Scott Wright (Physician).
Mother: Mary Wright.
|Siblings||Brother: John Noseworthy (Half-Brother).|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2007.|
|Dating History?||In a intimate affair with Hank Azaria.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Hank Azaria.|
|Son||Hal Azaria (born June 6, 2009).|
|Highest Qualification||Family Therapist Course Completed|
|School||Harriton High School.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Food||Continental Dishes.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Germany.|
|Favorite Color||White & Red.|
|Love to do||Shopping, Cooking & Watching Films.|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Natalie Portman.
|TV Shows||1. The Wonder Years (1993).
2. Harts of the West (1994).
3. Malibu Shores (1996).
4. Melrose Place (1997).
5. Cracker (1997).
6. Walker, Texas Ranger (2000).
|Hollywood Movies||1. It’s Pat (1994).
2. When Friendship Kills (1996).
3. Detention: The Siege at Johnson High (1997).
4. Hairshirt (1998).
5. Idle Hands (1999).
6. Late Last Night (1999).
7. The David Cassidy Story (2000).
8. The Sculptress (2000).
9. The Good Things (2001).
|Net worth (approx.)||$1.5 Million US Dollars.|
|Home Details||Living in her house in New York City.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Katie Wright
- Hank Azaria’s wife shares about her personal life in the form of Instagram stories.
- Wright offered scriptwriting and directing tasks.
- Her film Hairshirt featured in the Slamdunk Film Festival (2000).
- In addition to this, she encouraged the Best Actress award for her work.
- Hank recognized for his live-action Hollywood films Godzilla, Mystery Man, Along Came Polly and Shattered Glass.
- Furthermore, he won a Star Guild Award and along with that 6 Emmy Awards.
- He is originally known for his best comic roles.
- Katie Wright accumulated net worth reported $1.5 Million US Dollars. On the other hand, her partner Hank’s whopping wealth is $80 Million. Both of them together enjoy an expensive lifestyle.