Joanne Rogers (born in 1928) is an American Pianist from Jacksonville, Florida. Moreover, she is best known as the Spouse of Fred Rogers (Writer, Musician, TV Personality, Puppeteer, Writer, and Producer). He famed for his TV program named “Mister Roger’ Neighborhood (1968-2001).
In every episode of the show, he always thanked his viewers. Ms. Rogers honored with Presidential Medal of Freedom and 40 honorary degrees. Furthermore, Joanne has known for her music concerts with Jeannie Morrison.
They madly perform on their pianos in their live shows. She is equally famous as Fred. Both of them loved music a lot. Music is an important factor that bridges their relationship. Joanne is leading her life without Mr. Rogers.
Though, Fred died on February 27, 2003, in Pittsburg, Pennsylvania. His maker placed by the government in Latrobe. Additionally, Fred remembered as the “Treasure of the American History”.
Early Life, Parents & Profile
Fred Rogers’ Spouse, Sara Joanne Rogers was born in 1928 (age 91 years old, as in 2019) in Jacksonville, Florida (USA). Moreover, she stayed along with her mom, dad, and sister.
She received piano training at the Rollins College, Florida.
Wedding, Spouse & Children
Fred and Joanne encountered their first meeting in their college. He had love at first sight. The couple acquired her music degree together. Mr. Rogers could not forget her when he reached New York.
Furthermore, he wrote a marriage proposal letter to her. Joanne Rogers accepted his proposal. Then, they happily tied the knot on June 9, 1952, in New York.
The two went on to have two loving sons James and John Rogers. Still, Fred left his family alone and died through stomach cancer. Ms. Rogers cannot forget him as she finds life impossible without him.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Sara Joanne Rogers.|
|Famous for||Being the wife of Fred Rogers (Musician, TV Personality, Writer, Producer & Puppeteer).|
|Age (As of 2019)||91 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1928.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Jacksonville, Florida (USA).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Birth Sign)||Not Available.|
|Current Residence||New York City (New York, USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″. |
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.|
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||—|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.5.|
|Parents|| Father: Not Known.|
Mother: Will Update Soon.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married (1952-2003).|
|Dating History?||Joanne had a love affair with Fred Rogers.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Fred Rogers.|
|Son||John and James Rogers.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in Music.|
|School||High School in Jacksonville.|
|Alma Mater.||Rollins College, Florida.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Hemsworth.|
Actress: Jennifer Lopez.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Germany.|
|Favorite Color||Black & Pink.|
|Love to do||Classical Music & Reading Books.|
|Favorite Food||Noodles & Pasta.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2.5 Million US Dollars, as of 2019.|
|Monthly Salary, Income & Earnings||$200K to $230K USD.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||Living in New York.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Joanne Rogers
- Wikipedia: Joanne, Fred Rogers’ wife had a bundle of the cute couple behind their courtship.
- Fred said her 143 in place of “I Love You”. Interestingly, his weight was also 143 lbs. There is one letter in “I”, four letters in “Love” and three in “You” i.e. 143.
- Joanne loves reading books and classical music.
- She frequently visits the Pittsburg Symphony Orchestra.
- Nicolas Ma (Director) is the close family friend of Joanne and Fred.
- Furthermore, Ms. Roger actively sends texts on the phone with the emoji.
- Money Factor: As per wealth stats in 2019, Joanne Rogers’ Net worth is $2.5 Million US Dollars.
Explore More: The Biography of Larissa Schot, Lifestyle, Story, Affairs & Facts
- Ma revealed about Fred’s spouse that her heart includes an exclamation mark too.
- On the other hand, Joanne and her partner were comfortable with each other. They grew together as close friends.
- However, she bothered about the gay rumors related to Fred due to feminine feelings.
- A popular documentary also released Won’t You Be My Neighbor about Rogers in 2018 by HBO.