Joan Washington (born in 1949) is a British Dialect Coach from Aberdeen, United Kingdom. Actually, she is best known as Richard E. Grant’s Spouse (Swazi/British Actor). Joan’s movies list is “Crimson Peak”, “Red Sparrow” and “The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou”. Earlier, she is a voice trainer at Central School of Speech and Drama.
In fact, she did not act in the movies. Ms. Washington is responsible for the voice department. Apart from that, she follows a simple life routine. Her husband remains a popular figure on social media.
Some of the best movies in his career are like “Bright Young Things”, “The Little Vampire”, “Food of Love”, “The Finest” and “Logan”. Moreover, Richard marks his presence in TV shows such as “Posh Nosh”, “Doctor Who”, “Hang Ups” and “The Fear”. Now, Grant ‘s new movie “Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker” teaser is out.
He comes in the character of the first order officer. Meanwhile, the post-production work on the film is going on. Daisy Ridley is a popular film star is appearing in the role of Rey. Surprisingly, she did the maximum number of Star War movies in her career.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Richard E. Grant Partner was born in 1949 in Aberdeen (United Kingdom, UK). Moreover, Ms. Washington’s age is 69 years old. However, her biography does not have her family info. She holds her specialization in Voice Coach Degree.
In fact, Joan Washington has married on November 1, 1986, to Richard E. Grant. Her daughter is Olivia Grant.
Actually, Tom Washington is her son from her first husband. Before Olivia’s birth, she lost her first baby too. On the other hand, Joan calls her early first wedding abusive.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Joan Washington.|
|Famous for||Being the spouse of Richard E. Grant (Film Actor).|
|Age (As of 2019)||69 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1949.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Aberdeen, United Kingdom.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Will Update Soon.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||London, United Kingdom.|
|Films||1. Crimson Peak.|
2. The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.
3. Red Sparrow.
|Other Works||1. Central School of Speech and Drama (Voice Trainer).|
2. Royal Court and the Royal National Theatres (Dialect Coach).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″.|
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.|
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||33-24-34.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents|| Father: Name Not Found.|
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Will Update Soon.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 1986.|
|Boyfriend||Richard E. Grant.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Richard E. Grant.|
|Highest Qualification||Degree in the Dialect Coaching.|
|School||High School in London.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Holland. |
Actress: Jennifer Aniston.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris, New York & Mexico.|
|Favorite Color||Black, Red, Blue & Green.|
|Love to do||Reading Books & Watching Movies.|
|Favorite Food||Itialian Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$0.5 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||$53K USD.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Joan Washington
- Joan meets her future spouse during a training session of the Belfast accent.
- Furthermore, Richard approaches her for training in 1994.
- Wikipedia: Their relationship moves forward because of common things between them.
- Additionally, it is the second wedding in Washington with the British actor.
- Grant reveals his marriage story in an interview with “Independent”.
- Meanwhile, he runs a perfume business “JACK” with his daughter Olivia.
Explore More: The Biography of Bre Ladd | Lifestyle, Profile, Story & Trivia
- The business location is Regent Street, London.
- His body cannot tolerate alcohol so he is a teetotaler.
- Therefore, Joan Washington’s decent Net worth is $0.5 Million US Dollars (2019). Richard E. Grant’s Wife earns about $53K USD in a year from her dialect job.
- Though, Joan is a chain smoker.
- The 69-years-old is dialect coach in Royal Court and the Royal National Theatres.