Jim Rogers (born in 1953) is an American Counselor, Famous Personality, and Celebrity Husband from New York. He is best-known as Mimi Rogers’ Ex-Spouse. She is an American actress, producer, and competitive poker player.
Furthermore, the actress initially gained success with movies like Gung Ho, Someone to Watch Over Me, and Desperate Hours. She amassed the biggest recognition of her career with the movie “The Rapture” as Sharon in 1991.
Moreover, Mimi also received an “Independent Spirit Awards” nomination for Best Female Lead. Before acting, Mimi worked as a social worker and used to counsel people with substances abuse issues and mental health issues.
Jim’s real full birth name is James Rogers.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||James Rogers.|
|Age (As of 2019)||65 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1953.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||The United States of America.|
|Famous For||Being the ex-husband of Mimi Rogers (American actress and producer).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|Current Residence||The United States of America.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6′ 0″.|
Centimeters: 182 cm.
Meters: 1.82 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.|
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Biceps Size||16 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-34-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Tattoos details?||will update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents|| Father: Name not known.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||In the Relationship with Mimi Rogers.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Miriam “Mimi” Spickler (m. 1976 – div. 1980).|
|Alma Mater||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.|
Actress: Meryl Streep.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Italy.|
|Love to do||Listen to Music and Read.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Jim Rogers
- Mimi Rogers’ Ex-Husband first met his then-girlfriend due to the same profession.
- Later, the former couple began dating each other and became engaged privately.
- Wikipedia: In addition, Jim tied the knot with his wife “Miriam Spickler” in 1976.
- Later, the actress adopted his surname and began their beautiful married life.
- However, things went wrong when Mimi shifted her career into the entertainment world. The ex-pair grew differences and they decided to call off their marriage.
- In 1980, Rogers and his spouse Jim Rogers took divorce from each other and parted their ways.
- Later, the producer again wedded to her second hubby “Tom Cruise” on May 9, 1987, in New York City.
- Tom is one of the highest-grossing actors of all time. In his career, he earned 3 Golden Globe Awards and nominations for 3 Academy Awards.
- But Mimi and Cruise separated officially on February 4, 1990.
Explore More: The Biography of Joyce Vieira | Profile, Trivia, Story & Lifestyle
- Currently, the actress is happily married to her third partner named Chris Ciaffa (American television producer).
- The love birds started their affair in 1990 and wedded in 2003. They also share two children together.
- They have a daughter “Lucy Julia Rogers-Ciaffa” who was born in 1995.
- She is also working as an actress. Then, Mimi and Chris welcomed their son “Charlie Rogers-Ciaffa” in 2001.