James “Radio” Kennedy (born October 14, 1946) is an American Activist based in Anderson (South Carolina, USA). He became famous for his love for T.L. Hanna High’s football team. Moreover, James was a mentally disabled person.
A movie made on his life, i.e., “Radio.” Then, he also earned a nickname Radio in the early 1960s. The Hanna High School confirmed his James’ death news.
Moreover, the media outlet revealed that he passed away on December 15, 2019. He suddenly admitted to the hospital for diabetes, pancreatic, and kidney issues. James’ family took him to the hospital on Sunday too.
On the other hand, he devoted his time to social activities in his hometown. His mom-dad and siblings surrounded him in his last days.
Early Life, Parents & Trivia
James “Radio” Kennedy was born on the 14th of October 1946 (Age: 73 years old) in Anderson. Moreover, he was close to his mother, father, brother, and sister.
Kennedy did some courses at the Hanna High School too. Later on, he completed his associate degrees from college.
Wedding, Spouse & Dating History
Kennedy never shared anything connected with his relationship status. I cannot make any firm statements related to his wife and children.
Moreover, he shared his love and concern for the kids too. As an assumption, he was married before his death.
|Real Full Birth Name||James “Radio” Kennedy.|
|In the News For||He died on December 15, 2019.|
|Date of Birth (DOB) Birthday||October 14, 1946.|
|Age (as of 2019)||73 years old.|
|Hometown/Birthplace||Anderson (South Carolina, USA).|
|Death Date||December 15, 2019.|
|House In||Anderson, South Carolina.|
|Cause||Pancreatic illness, Diabetes and Kidney issues.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″. |
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 73 Kg.|
Pounds: 160 lbs.
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.5.|
|Parents|| Father: Name not available.|
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Will Update Soon.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will Update Soon.|
|Children||Name Not Known.|
|School||Hanna High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Private College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Love to do||Watching football matches.|
Some Facts about James “Radio” Kennedy
- In the 1960s, he carried a radio transistor in the Hanna football field.
- Sheila Hilton (Former Principal) talked about his football interest.
- Later on, Kennedy’s relatives and friends addressed him “Radio.”
- He stayed in the football group passively for long hours.
- Furthermore, he did mimic of the school coaches.
- James “Radio” Kennedy instructed the children.
- The players and the coaches embraced and loved him.
- Additionally, he loved eating sandwiches.
- He developed as the brand ambassador of the Southern Carolina football team.
- Gary Smith wrote a Sports Illustrated article about him.
- Kennedy felt that compassion and love could change lives.
- Still, he left the world but remembered for his unique thoughts and ideas.