Henry Levy (born July 14, 1991) is an American Fashion Designer from Atlanta, Georgia. He is the founder of the fashion label named “Enfants Riches Deprimes“. Furthermore, the 27-year-old designer started his own label in the year 2012. The celebrities like Travis Scott, Justin Bieber, and Jared Leto are fans of his designs.
On December 9, 2018, Levy and pop star Demi Lovato spotted together during a dinner date at Nobu in Malibu. In fact, the singer seems to be very happy with her new boyfriend. They also shared a romantic kiss with each other.
According to a source, the couple first met in rehab a few years back. Moreover, the love partner was first spotted out in public last month. They went for a date in a sushi restaurant in Beverly Hills.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Demi Lovato’s boyfriend was born on the 14th of July 1991 in Atlanta, Georgia, United States. As of 2018, Henry Levy’s age is 27 years old. His real full birth name is Henri Alexander Levy. We have no information about his parents and siblings but we will update you soon.
Furthermore, the designer attended Institut Le Rosey in Switzerland. It is the world’s most fancy and expensive boarding school. Later, Henry enrolled in Leysin American School in the Alps.
Moreover, Levy also attended several of other luxurious institutions back in the United States and in Canada. But he didn’t graduate as Henry became addicted to drugs. At one point, the designer made progress to pull his grades up. In fact, he was also accepted into UCLA for art school.
However, he dropped out and started Enfants Riches Déprimés (means Depressed Rich Kids).
|Full Birth Name||Henri Alexander Levy.|
|Professional name||Henry Levy.|
|Age (As of 2018)||27 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||July 14, 1991.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Atlanta, Georgia, United States.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Cancer.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Famous For||Being the boyfriend of Demi Lovato (famous American singer, songwriter, and actress).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 8″.|
Centimeters: 173 cm.
Meters: 1.73 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 70 Kg.|
Pounds: 154 lbs.
|Biceps Size||13 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||38-30-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||9.|
|Parents|| Father: Will update.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||In the relationship.|
|School||1. Leysin American School.|
2. Institut Le Rosey.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Paul Walker.|
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Listening to music and Traveling.|
|Favorite Dishes||Steak, Fries and Continental Food.|
|Net Asset (Approx.)||$1.5 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||NA.|
|Official Website||Not Found.|
Some Facts about Henry Levy (Demi Lovato’s Boyfriend)
- His girlfriend suffered a drug overdose and was later admitted to the hospital. Demi completed her 3 months of treatment in a rehab center.
- Furthermore, Henry entered in the rehab at the age of 15 at Visions Adolescent Treatment. He struggled a lot for his addiction since his teenage.
- In his twenties, Demi Lovato’s partner also admitted to Cirque Lodge in Utah. Later, the designer went to wilderness therapy treatment in the woods three or four times.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Henry Levy is $1.5 million US Dollar, as of 2018.
Read Also: The Profile of Faze Banks | Wikipedia & Personal Trivia
- His height is around 5 Feet 8 Inches tall (173 centimeters) and body weight is 70 Kilograms (154 Pounds).
- He opened his clothing studio in Downtown L.A.
- According to a source, Demi and Henry are pretty serious about their relationship.