Hart Spiegel (born May 7, 2018) is an American Famous Personality and Celebrity Relative from Los Angeles, California. He is well recognized as the kid of Evan Spiegel (American businessman & entrepreneur).
He is the man behind an American multinational technology and social media company called Snap Inc. Currently, Evan is working as the Chief Executive Officer of the firm.
As per the source, the entrepreneur created Snapchat Inc. with his collegemates, Bobby Murphy and Reggie Brown. They launched the hit company while they were students at Stanford University.
Furthermore, Spiegel dubbed as the youngest billionaire in the world in 2015 by many big media networks. The accumulated Evan Spiegel’s Net worth is $3.2 Billion US Dollars, as of 2019.
Early Life, Parents, Siblings & Childhood
The Billionaire’s child, Hart Spiegel blessed his parents with his birth on the 7th of May and was born in the year 2018 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Therefore, his age is 1 year 7 months old, as of 2019.
Hart’s mother “Miranda Kerr” is an Australian model who rose to fame after appearing as one of the Victoria’s Secret Angels in 2007. She also named as the first Australian Victoria’s Secret model.
Kerr is also working as a businesswoman and launched organic skincare products, KORA Organics a few years back. Spiegel has a younger sibling i.e. a brother named Myles Spiegel who is recently stepped in this world in October 2019.
In fact, Hart also has an older half-brother named Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom. He was born to Miranda and her ex-husband Orlando Bloom (English Actor) on January 06, 2011. Miranda Kerr’s son is presently living with her.
|Real Full Birth Name||Hart Spiegel.|
|Famous for||being the son of Evan Spiegel (American businessman).|
|Age (As of 2019)||01 year 07 months old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 7, 2018.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 2′ 4″. |
Centimeters: 75.7 cm.
Meters: 0.757 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 9.5 Kg.|
Pounds: 21 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||will update.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||Not known.|
|Parents|| Father: Evan Thomas Spiegel.|
Mother: Miranda Kerr.
|Siblings||Brother: Myles Spiegel.|
Half-brother: Flynn Christopher Blanchard Copeland Bloom.
|Famous Relatives||Grandparents: John W Spiegel and Melissa Ann Thomas.|
Maternal Grandparents: Therese and John Kerr.
Uncle: Matthew Kerr.
Aunt: Lauren Spiegel and Caroline Spiegel.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Highest Qualification||Not studying yet.|
|School||will update in the future.|
|Alma Mater.||Not yet.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Movies||Finding Nemo and Toy Story.|
|Dream Holiday Destination||—|
|Love to do||Playing with toys.|
|Favorite Food||not known.|
|Net worth (approx.)||Under Evaluation (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Hart Spiegel
- Evan Spiegel’s son often spend his time playing with soft toys.
- His mom tied the knot with The Lord of the Rings actor in July 2010 after dating each other for more than 3 years.
- Earlier, Kerr also had an affair with her ex-boyfriends Adrian Camilleri (finance broker) and Jay Lyon (singer) in the past.
- She and Bloom ended their relationship and took divorce in 2013.
- Later, Hart’s father Evan Thomas Spiegel began romantic links with Miranda in 2015.
- Moreover, they announced their engagement in July 2016. The couple wedded in a lavish ceremony on May 2017.
- As per the source, Hart’s mother wore a very expensive custom Dior wedding dress. The attire designed by Maria Grazia Chiuri and was inspired by Grace Kell.
- His paternal grandparents are John W Spiegel and Melissa Ann Thomas who both worked as lawyers.
- The businessman’s son maternal grandparents are Therese and John Kerr.
- Hart Spiegel’s other close relatives are Lauren & Caroline Spiegel (aunts) and Matthew Kerr (uncle).