Grace Hightower (born April 7, 1955) is an American Actress, Singer, Philanthropist, and Socialite from Kilmichael, Mississippi. She is famous for being the wife of Robert De Niro (American Actor, Producer, and Director). Furthermore, Grace is the second wife of Robert. Earlier, he married to Diahnne Abbott (m. 1976 – div. 1988). She is also an American former actress and singer.
Hightower and De Niro tied the knot with each other in 1997. The couple first met at a famous restaurant named “Mr. Chow” in 1987. In fact, the actress was working as a waitress there. Soon, they started to date each other.
In 1998, the couple welcomed their son named “Elliot De Niro”. However, Robert filed for divorce in 1999 and also sued his spouse for their son’s custody. Later, they resolved their problems and patch up in 2004.
Grace and her husband welcomed their daughter “Helen Grace De Niro” in 2011 via surrogate. According to a source, they once again separated from each other in November 2018.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Robert De Niro’s Wife was born on April 7, 1955, in Kilmichael, Mississippi, USA. Therefore, Grace Hightower’s age is 63 years old, as of 2018. Her father and mother were very poor and financially unstable. At an early age, Grace started to do odd jobs in order to support her family.
Furthermore, the singer is of Afro-American ethnicity. Initially, she became a flight attendant for Trans World Airlines. Later, Hightower also worked as a mutual fund trader and restaurant worker.
She also launched “Grace Hightower & Coffees of Rwanda” in 2013 as a philanthropist. The organization aims at improving Rwandan livelihoods by marketing their products internationally.
|Real Full Birth Name||Grace Hightower.|
|Profession||Actress, Singer, Philanthropist, and Socialite.|
|Famous for||The wife of Robert De Niro (American Actor, Producer, and Director).|
|Age (As of 2018)||63 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||April 7, 1955.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Kilmichael, Mississippi, USA.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Aries.|
|Current Residence||New York, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.|
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.|
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-30-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||6.5.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents|| Father: Will update.|
|Famous Relatives||Uncle: |
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Not available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Robert De Niro (m. 1997).|
|Son||Elliot De Niro.|
|Daughter||Helen Grace De Niro.|
|College/ University||Will update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Hanks.|
Actress: Meryl Streep.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Hawaii & Miami.|
|Love to do||Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Spanish & Chinese Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$16 Million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Under Review.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Grace Hightower
- The Spouse of Robert De Niro is a board member of the New York Women’s Foundation and the New York Fund for Public Schools.
- In fact, the actress is also a member of Ronald Perelman’s Women’s Heart Health Advisory Council and the International Women’s Coffee Alliance.
- Money Factor: The estimated Net worth of Grace Hightower is $16 million US Dollars (as per 2018 financial year).
- The 63-year-old actress also awarded by American Cancer Society of New York City for her work towards society.
- Moreover, she had minor roles in various movies like Precious (2009) and The Paperboy (2012).
Read Also: Matthew Hedges Wikipedia & his Personal Trivia
- Grace also worked in the ABC TV series named “NYPD Blue”. She was in the 1994 Season one episode titled “Zeppo Marks Brothers”.
- Her height is around 5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimeters) and weighs around 62 Kilograms (136 Pounds).
- As a singer, Hightower performed the lead vocals for the track “Somethin’s Comin’ My Way”.