Gabriel Zamora (born March 10, 1993) is an American YouTuber, Makeup Artist, Vlogger, Social Media Influencer, and Instagram Personality from Los Angeles, California. He is famous for his self-entitled YouTube where he has 856+ k subscribers.
Furthermore, the 26-year-old artist posts numerous videos related to makeup tutorials, viral game challenges, product reviews, skincare routines and much more. He is the first male YouTuber to sign with Michelle Phan’s beauty community titled “Ipsy” as a stylist.
Moreover, Zamora started his career in the marketing industry and took his first job in Houston. But soon he fed up from his 9 to 5 job. In addition, he also worked in stores like Rue21, Forever 21, and Zumiez in Texas.
Later, Gabriel shifted to Los Angeles and started his profession in the beauty industry. In 2014, the makeup artist got inspired by his YouTuber idol, Patrick Starrr and shared his first YouTube makeup video.
In fact, Lilly Ghalichi (Shahs of Sunset star) also encouraged him to pursue his career as a makeup artist. She also hired him as the social media coordinator for Lilly’s Lashes.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
The YouTube star was born on the 10th of March 1993 in Los Angeles, California, United States. Therefore, Gabriel Zamora’s age is 26 years old, as of 2019. His father and mother immigrated from Mexico.
Initially, his parents used to live in Los Angeles but later moved to Houston, Texas when Gabriel was very young. Furthermore, the makeup artist has three siblings (name not available).
Zamora completed his school education from High School in Texas. Later, he graduated from San Jacinto College in marketing. Gabriel received his bachelors’ degree with an associate of arts degree in business, management, marketing, and related support.
As a teenager, Zamora used to watch a lot of beauty and makeup related videos. Then, he started experimenting with makeup himself.
Tati Westbrook & Gabriel Zamora Controversy
Back in April 2019, Tati Westbrook (American former celebrity makeup artist and YouTube star) shared on Instagram. She stated that she felt betrayed from James Charles (YouTube star) as he had endorsed Sugar Bear Hair which is a rival to Tati’s Halo Beauty company.
Furthermore, Charles later apologized to Tati and her fans in another Instagram video. But things went wrong when Zamora released a video on May 04, 2019 and claimed that Westbrook is fraudulent.
He also accused her of bashing James for promoting her own brand. Later, on May 10, 2019, Tati published a video titled “Bye Sister” where she talked about Charles and Gabriel. She said that James’ alleged capacity to pursue and manipulate straight men into thinking they are gay.
As a result, James Charles is receiving a lot of criticism due to his relationship with rumored boyfriend Gage Gomez (model). Moreover, Westbrook also bashed Zamora for remaining mute on Charles’ alleged sexual predation.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||Gabriel Zamora.|
|Profession||Influencer, YouTube Star, Makeup Artist, and Instagram Personality.|
|Age (As of 2019)||26 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||March 10, 1993.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, United States (but raised in Houston, Texas).|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Homosexuality (Gay).|
|Famous For||his self-entitled YouTube channel where he has 856+ k subscribers.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Pisces.|
|Current Residence||LA, California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.|
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 65 Kg.|
Pounds: 143 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||37-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Tattoos details?||Will Update.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents|| Father: Name not found (Businessman).|
Mother: Not Known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend & Fiancee||Will update.|
|Highest Qualification||Graduate with an associate of arts degree.|
|Alma Mater||San Jacinto College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Tom Cruise.|
Actress: Jennifer Lawrence.
|Dream Holiday Destination||France.|
|Love to do||Traveling, Doing Makeup, and Watching Netflix.|
|Favorite Dishes||Pan Cake, Fries, Chicken & Cheese Burger.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$1 Million US Dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings per month||Will update.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Gabriel Zamora
- Wikipedia: Zamora is openly gay but never mentioned anything about his past affairs and boyfriends on the internet.
- In one of his videos, he also said his mom is his biggest supporter. But his dad, however, had a little adjusting to do.
- Furthermore, Gabriel also has acting experience which led him to find his true passion as a teenager.
- Back when the YouTuber was a high school student, he felt his eyes looked too small on-screen. Hence, he began to watch videos online to make his eyes look bigger.
- His gender is Male and sexuality is Gay (homosexual).
- Moreover, he had many friends who were influencers before he didn’t join YouTube. But the makeup artist was initially hesitant to pursue beauty guru career.
- Gabriel Zamora stands a short height of 5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimeters tall) and weighs 65 kilograms (143 pounds) approximately.
Explore More: The Biography of Charlene Conway, Lifestyle, Affairs & Story
- He stood out on the YouTube platform because of making his videos in Spanish.
- In 2017, MAC Cosmetics collaborated with 10 beauty influencers from around the world to design their own lipstick for a limited edition collection.
- Money Factor: His estimated Net worth is valued at $1 million US Dollars, as of 2019.
- In fact, Zamora was the only male artist selected from the USA.
- As an Instagram, Gabriel has amazing fan-followings with 944+ k followers.