Emma Coronel Aispuro (born July 3, 1989) is an American/Mexican Former Beauty Pageant Winner and Homemaker from Los Angeles, California, USA. She is the wife of Joaquín Guzmán (Mexican biggest drug load). Furthermore, the 29-year-old beauty queen married him when she was just 18-year-old.
Joaquín Guzmán (age 61) considered as the “most powerful drug trafficker in the world” by the US Department of the Treasury. Moreover, he has firstly arrested in Guatemala in 1993. The drug lord also sentenced to 20 years in prison in Mexico for murder and drug trafficking.
In addition, Guzmán bought prison guards. therefore, he escaped from a federal maximum-security prison in 2001. He caught for a second time in Mexico on 22 February 2014. The accuser found inside a fourth-floor condominium in Mazatlán, Sinaloa.
However, Guzmán flew again in July 2015 through a 1.5 km tunnel that led to a construction site. On January 8, 2016, he arrested by Mexican marines and Federal Police following a shoot-out.
Emma made an appearance in Brooklyn court on Tuesday 13th November 2018 for her husband’s trial. In fact, she didn’t seem too engaged in hearing the list of charges against her spouse.
She found taking off her translator headset as prosecutors started describing the horrific allegations against Guzmán. Moreover, her partner also ordered the killing of his own cousin.
Profile, Early Life & Parents
Joaquín Guzmán’s Spouse was born on the 3rd of July 1989 in Los Angeles, California, USA. Therefore, Emma Coronel Aispuro’s age is 29 years old, as of 2018. Her father “Inés Coronel Barreras” worked as a cattle rancher and Sinaloa drug lord.
Furthermore, Emma’s mother “Blanca Estela Aispuro Aispuro” is a homemaker. She also has a brother named Inés Omar Coronel Aispuro. She grew up in La Angostura, a remote village in the state of Durango.
Moreover, the information about her educational qualification is yet not disclosed on the internet. But she is a high school graduate. Emma put her name in contention for the local Coffee and Guava Festival in 2006.
Later on January 6, 2007, she voted as the local Coffee and Guava Queen.
Personal Affairs, Children & Boyfriend
In 2006, she met her boyfriend Joaquín Guzmán for the first time. Later, the day she became a beauty queen, Joaquín proposed her for the marriage and soon the couple became engaged.
Moreover, On 2nd July 2007, Aispuro married her husband in a private ceremony. Only a few guests attended the wedding. In fact, the ceremony was surrounded by armed security guards.
In the summer of 2012, Emma traveled to Lancaster (north of Los Angeles) to give birth to twin daughter at Antelope Valley Hospital. Thus, her daughters Emali Guadalupe Guzman Coronel and Maria Joaquina Guzman Coronel became American like their mother.
|Full Birth Name||Emma Coronel Aispuro.|
|Profession||1. Former Beauty Pageant Winner.|
|Age||Twenty-nine (29) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||3rd July 1989.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Famous for||The wife of Joaquín Guzmán (Mexican suspected drug lord and former leader of the Sinaloa Cartel).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″.|
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.|
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||36-25-36.|
|Shoe Size (US)||7.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
|Hair Color||Dark Brown.|
|Parents|| Father: Inés Coronel Barreras.|
Mother: Blanca Estela Aispuro Aispuro.
|Siblings||Brother: Inés Omar Coronel Aispuro.|
|Famous Relatives||Not Known|
|Emma Coronel Husband & Relationship|
|Boyfriend||Name not Available.|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Joaquín Guzmán.|
|Daughter||1. Emali Guadalupe Guzman Coronel.|
2. Maria Joaquina Guzman Coronel.
|College/ University||Not Found.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Johnny Depp.|
Actress: Kate Winslet.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Miami.|
|Love to do||Reading, Shopping, and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Food.|
|Net Asset||Approx. $4 billion USD (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Emma Coronel Aispuro
- Her husband always remained in the list of wanted by the governments of Mexico, the US, and by INTERPOL.
- Her height is around 5 Feet 6 Inches (168 centimeters) and she weighs 62 kilograms (136 Pounds) approximately.
- The drug lord wife has a sexy figure. In fact, her body measurement is 36-25-36.
- As of 2018, the estimated Net worth of Emma Coronel Aispuro is $4 billion USD. This is because her husband is the godfather in the drug world.
- On 8th January 2016, Emma gave her first media interview.
- Furthermore, the exclusive Telemundo interview conducted by Anabel Hernández.
- She is a Fellow of the University of California, Berkeley, Graduate School of Journalism’s Investigative Reporting Program.
- The show was titled La Reina de El Chapo (The Queen of El Chapo). Emma’s husband nickname is El Chapo because of his short height.
Read Also: Biography Profile of Chris Robinson (Who is Amanda Knox’s Boyfriend)
- Her spouse married three times in his life.
- The first marriage was conducted in 1977 with Alejandrina Maria Salazar Hernández with whom Joaquín had three children.
- Moreover, he then married Griselda López Pérez and had four children.
- Many Joaquín Guzmán’s relatives killed by their Arch rivals Los Zetas, including his brother and sons.