Elisabeth Hasselbeck (born May 28, 1977) is an American Talk Show Host, Author, Television Personality, Instagram Star, Commentator, and Social Media Influencer from Rhode Island, USA. In fact, she hosts “The View” talk show after replacing Lisa Ling. Other-hosts along with her are Whoopi Goldberg, Barbara Walters, Sherri Shepherd, and Joy Behar.
So, her real birth name is Elisabeth DelPadre Hasselbeck. During the 36th Emmy Awards, she wins the Outstanding Talk Show Host title. She gave around 10 years to the show since 2003. Meanwhile, Ms. Hasselbeck leaves the talk series in 2013. Later on, she successfully joins “Fox & Friends”.
Suddenly, she plans her retirement on December 22, 2015, from her last show. In fact, she wants to take more time to her family. Actually, she takes fourth place in the “Survivor” reality show of 2001.
Recently, her co-host on “The View” Rosie O’ Donnell admits her secret crush. Elisabeth is her crush and Rosie confirms it. Actually, she appreciates her for being a great athlete. Yesterday, Elisabeth’s new book “Point of View” is out.
Early Life, Profile & Parents
The retired TV Presenter was born on 28th of May 1977 in Cranston, Rhode Island (USA). Currently, Elisabeth Hasselbeck’s age is 41 years old. Actually, her father whose name is Kenneth Filarski is an architect.
In fact, Ms. Hasselbeck’s mother is Elizabeth DelPadre works for a Catholic school. She is of mixed race. Moreover, her mom is Italian and dad is of Polish ethnicity. Kenneth, Jr. is her only brother.
Moreover, he is an attorney and an upcoming singer. She did her prior studies from the St. Mary School and St. Mary Academy. Then, Elisabeth attends Boston College for her BFA studies.
Personal Affair, Boyfriend & Children
She is happy to be with her college love Tim Hasselbeck (NFL Quarterback). Furthermore, they have their wedding on July 6, 2002. In fact, she has a cute daughter named Grace Elisabeth (born in 2005). Then, Taylor Thomas (born in 2007) and Isaiah Timothy (born in 2009) are her two sons.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Elisabeth DelPadre Hasselbeck.|
|Nick name||Elisabeth Hasselbeck.|
|Profession||Talk Show Host and Former TV Personality.|
|Famous for||Her new book “Point of View” releases on March 26, 2019.|
|Age (As of 2019)||41 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 28, 1977.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Cranston, Rhode Island (USA).|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Current Residence||Greenwich & Nashville, USA.|
|Social Media Stats|| Instagram: @elisabethhasselbeck (93K followers). |
Twitter: @ehasselbeck (371K).
|Talk Shows||1. The View.|
2. Fox & Friends.
|Awards & Honors||1. Outstanding Talk Show Host (36th Emmy Awards 2003). |
2. Most Influential Woman list by the Newsmax Magazine 2013.
|Books||1. The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide. |
2. Deliciously G-Free: Food So Flavorful They’ll Never Believe It’s Gluten-Free (2012).
3. Point of View (2019).
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 4″.|
Centimeters: 163 cm.
Meters: 1.63 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.|
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||32-24-33.|
|Shoe Size (US)||5.|
|Tattoo details?||Will Update.|
|Parents|| Father: Kenneth Filarski (Architect). |
Mother: Elizabeth DelPadre (Catholic School Teacher).
|Siblings||Brother: Kenneth, Jr.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2002.|
|Boyfriend||Tim Hasselbeck (NFL Quarterback).|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Tim Hasselbeck.|
|Son||Taylor Thomas (born in 2007) and Isaiah Timothy (born in 2009).|
|Daughter||Grace Elisabeth (born in 2005).|
|Highest Qualification||BFA Degree from the Boston College.|
|School||1. St. Mary School.|
2. St. Mary Academy.
|College/ University||Boston College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.|
Actress: Emma Stone.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Favorite Color||Pink, White & Blue.|
|Love to do||Shopping, Watching TV Shows & Walking on the beaches.|
|Favorite Food||Mexican & Chinese Dishes (Noodles).|
|Net worth (approx.)||$16 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Annual Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Will Update.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Elisabeth Hasselbeck
- Elisabeth is a softball player in her school and college times.
- Actually, she wins the Big East Championships with her team.
- As per Wikipedia, Ms. Hasselbeck has worked for Puma in the design team.
- She begins her first job before being on American Television.
- In fact, her parents believe in liberalism.
- On the other hand, she calls her neither a liberal nor a communist.
- The 41-year-old judged the Miss USA pageant in 2001.
- As per the Newsmax magazine 2013, she is in the 25 most influential women of GOP.
- Additionally, she supports Sarah Palin as Florida Republican candidate 2013.
- She does awareness programs of breast cancer through PSA.
- In 2011, Tim’s wife launches a series of gluten-free products named “NoGii”.
- Elisabeth Hasselbeck height stands at 5 feet 4 inches or 163 in cm tall. Her body weight is around 60 Kilograms (132 in lbs).
- Money Factor: Now, her estimated net worth is valued at $16 Million US Dollars.
- However, she is suffering from celiac disease.
- Hasselbeck writes two books one is “The G-Free Diet: A Gluten-Free Survival Guide” (2008).
Explore More: The Biography of Fran Belibi | Trivia, Profile & Life Story
- Still, Susan Haslet files copyright case against her in 2009.
- The Talk Show Host copies her content from her book.
- Another one is “Deliciously G-Free: Food So Flavorful They’ll Never Believe It’s Gluten-Free”.
- Her Twitter followers are 371K.
- In addition to this, her Instagram fans are about 93K.