Muhammed Yusuf Khan aka “Dilip Kumar” (born December 11, 1922) is an Indian Actor, Screenwriter, Producer & Activist. However, Dilip has admitted to Lilavati Hospital, Mumbai. Furthermore, he is facing breathing issues. In fact, the news shared by Faisal Farooqui, a friend of the veteran actor. The 95-year-old is suffering from chronic health infection.
Now, the actor kept under observation. Due to his age, he is facing health issues. Doctors asked to go for some tests. They can know the exact reason for the breathlessness. Again, in 2017, he went to the hospital.
He diagnosed dehydration and fever. Currently, a doctor’s report reveals that he is suffering from mild pneumonia.
Dilip Kumar Profile, Age, Parents & Early Life
Muhammed Yusuf Khan was born on 11th of December 1922, in Peshawar, Pakistan. Therefore, Dilip Kumar’s age is Ninety-five (95) years old, as of 2018. Furthermore, he is the son of Lala Ghulam Sarwar Ali Khan (father) and Ayesha Begum (mother).
Kumar’s father was a rich property owner. He went to Barnes School, Deolali, Nashik. In the 1930s, Dilip with his family moved to Chembur, Mumbai.
He met Raj Kapoor and become close friends. After that, the Khan family shifted to Pune. Moreover, he fought with his father to be an actor.
Personal Life, Girlfriend, Spouse & Children
Then, he left his house, came to Mumbai, and started working in a canteen. Now, Saira Banu is his spouse. Dilip Kumar’s wife is 22 years younger to him. Now, they live in Bandra, Mumbai.
However, the couple does not have kids. Earlier, he married Asma Sahiba in 1981 and divorced in 1983. He dated a famous Indian actress, Madhubala.
Dilip Kumar Biography, Age, Spouse, Children, Father, Mother, Net worth, Height, Weight & Details
|Personal Life Information|
|Full Birth Name||Muhammed Yusuf Khan.|
|Nick name||Dilip Kumar.|
|Working As||1. Actor.|
2. Social Worker.
|Age||Ninety-Five (95) years old (As of 2018).|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||11th of December 1922.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Peshawar (now Khyber), Pakistan.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagittarius.|
|Current Residence||Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.|
|Famous For||1. Husband of Indian actress Saira Banu.|
2. “The Tragedy King” of Hindi movies.
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 10″.|
Centimeters: 178 cm.
Meters: 1.78 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 79 Kg.|
Pounds: 174 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||44-32-35.|
|Shoe Size (US)||8.|
|Hair Color||Salt & Pepper.|
|Parents||Father: Lala Ghulam Sarwar Ali Khan. Mother: Ayesha Begum.|
|Dilip Kumar Wife & Relationship|
|Dating History?||In a relationship with Indian Actress, Saira Banu|
|Girlfriend (Fiancee)||Saira Banu|
|Wife/Spouse Name||1. Asma Sahiba (m. 1981; div. 1983).|
2. Saira Banu (m. 1986).
|School||Barnes School, Deolali, Nashik.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Raj Kapoor.|
Actress: Saria Banu.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Playing Music Instruments.|
|Favorite Dishes||Spanish Food.|
|Dilip Kumar Net worth|
|Net Asset||$85 million US dollars (As of 2018).|
|Office Address||Not Known|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||N.A.|
|Email Address||Will update soon.|
|Official Website||Not Available.|
Lesser Known Facts about Muhammed Yusuf Khan
- The name of Dilip’s debut movie is Jwar Bhata (1940).
- In fact, he worked in the storytelling and writing department.
- His first hit film opposite Noor Jehan is Jugnu released in 1947.
- Presently, Dilip Kumar’s Net worth is $85 million US Dollars, as of 2018.
- His full real name i.e. Muhammed Yusuf Khan is given by his mom.
- On the other hand, he acted in Hindi movies like Jogan, Babul, Azad, Shaheed, Mela and Naya Daur.
- Actor Yusuf Khan appreciated for his acting skills for the role of Salim in Mughal-E-Azam.
- Furthermore, he suffered from depression after playing tragic roles.
Read Also: Full Real Story of Mira Rajput (Shahid Kapoor’s Wife) Profile
- He actively participated in various social causes.
- In 1980, he appointed as Sheriff of Mumbai.
- Kumar elected in Rajya Sabha from 2000-06.
- He received Padma Vibushan, Padma Bhushan and Dadasaheb Phalke Award.
- Meanwhile, he has won 10 Filmfare awards for Best Actor.
- The Government of Andhra Pradesh honored him with NTR award.