David Adefeso (born November 23, 1969) is a Nigerian Chief Executive Officer and Financial Consultant from Lagos. He is best-known as Tamar Braxton’s Partner. She is an American singer, songwriter, media personality and reality television personality.
Furthermore, the 42-year-old singer is famous for appearing in the WE TV reality series Braxton Family Values (2011–present). She starred in the show along with her sisters named Traci, Toni, Towanda, and Trina.
Moreover, Tamar also gained success with her second studio album “Love and War”. She received 3 Grammy Award nominations including Best Contemporary Album. David Adefeso started dating his girlfriend “Tamar Estine Braxton” in June 2018.
In addition, the singer revealed about her dating rumors on “The Wendy Williams Show” in September 2018. She admitted there for the first time that she is having an affair with David for about three months.
The couple met each other at a mutual’s friend birthday party. In fact, they also made their red carpet debut as a pair at the premiere party of BFV season 6. Earlier, Braxton married to her first husband Darrell “Delite” Allamby (music producer) in 2001.
However, the former couple ended their marriage after two years and took a divorce in 2003. Later, she tied the knot with her second spouse “Vincent Herbert” on November 27, 2008. He is an American record producer, record executive, songwriter, and founder of Streamline Records.
They also share a son named “Logan Vincent Herbert” who was born in 2013. The singer separated from Herbert in October 2017. She cited “irreconcilable differences” in their divorce case. Currently, the ex-pair has joint custody of their child.
Profile, Parents & Early Life Story
This Tamar Braxton’s Boyfriend was born on the 23rd of November 1969 in Lagos, Nigeria. Hence, David Adefeso’s age is 49 years old, as of 2019. We have no information about his parents and family members but we will update you in the future.
Furthermore, his real full birth name is David Adeyemi Adefeso. At the age of 21, he moved to New York City, New York. During his early months in the USA, the consultant suffered a lot.
Moreover, he also had no place to live and sleep sometimes. Later, Adefeso passed all 4 parts of the CPA exam on his first try. He was just 22 years at that time. David graduated from Harvard Business School in 1996.
He became one of the youngest MBA graduate students. Then, Davis started his career after completing his education and took a job in Wall Street. His first venture into Wall Street was as an investment banker. He served for Salomon Brothers and Wasserstein Perella.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Full Birth Name||David Adeyemi Adefeso.|
|Profession||Chief Executive Officer and Financial Consultant.|
|Age (As of 2019)||49 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||November 23, 1969.|
|Famous For||Being the boyfriend of Tamar Braxton (American singer, songwriter, media personality, and reality television personality).|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Sagittarius.|
|Current Residence||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6′ 1″.
Centimeters: 185 cm.
Meters: 1.85 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 85 Kg.
Pounds: 187 lbs.
|Biceps Size||16 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-32-37.|
|Shoe Size (US)||12.|
|Tattoos details?||will update.|
|Eye Color||Dark Brown.|
Father: Name not known.
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Girlfriend||Tamar Estine Braxton.|
|Alma Mater||Harvard Business School.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Will Smith.
Actress: Lupita Nyong’o.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Music, Traveling, & Reading.|
|Favorite Dishes||Italian Cuisine.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||Under Revision (As of 2018).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Office Address||Will Update.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about David Adefeso
- Before his college, Tamar Braxton’s New Lover worked as an accountant in Los Angeles, California.
- He used to audit reviews and financial statements for corporate and government customers.
- Furthermore, David flew to the USA from Lagos with only $250 USD in cash.
- Wikipedia: At the age of 32, he became a multi-millionaire with his hard work and passion.
- Moreover, the CEO is associated with the company “The Pacific Group” (based in Los Angeles and Texas).
- Adefeso serves as its CEO and works as a financial consultant since 2002.
- According to a source, one incident completely changed his thinking and gave him an idea to do something for students.
- He met a man and his daughter and she wanted to talk to Adefeso so that he could give her some financial advice.
- In fact, the young woman was excellent and talented with a bright future ahead. She also told him about her dream of starting her own business one day.
- However, the girl had a $120,000 USD student loan debt which makes it impossible for her to pursue her dream.
Explore More: Who is Dave Treadway? His Biography, Lifestyle, Profile & Trivia
- The 49-year-old David realized the enormity of the student debt crisis in America.
- Later, he started to work on a project called “Sootchy.com“. It is a technology venture powered by a smart artificial intelligence-driven system.
- The main objective is to completely eliminate the need for student loans in America.
- The CEO also invested his own capital in it and hired a team of the software engineers. Sootchy Inc is going to launch in 2019.