Cherry Louise Morton (born May 3, 1934) is an American Celebrity Spouse and Social Worker based in Birmingham, USA. Additionally, she is the supportive wife of Bart Starr (Former NFL Player & Head Coach). Though, Bart died because of the stroke on May 26, 2019. He left his loving partner and his son.
Meanwhile, Starr was passionate for football. He was a legendary quarterback at Green Bay Packers team. Actually, the couple believed in the thought of giving back to society. Therefore, they started several foundations to support the needy ones.
Cherry is respectful and kind to all the people. On the other hand, they are famous for their off-field humanity. They supported the Rawhide Boys Ranch located in New London. Moreover, the NGO was established in 1965.
Cherry’s main motive is to work for the drug addict teenagers. They should not ruin their lives because of drugs. Still, Bart and Cherry lost their son due to the drug overdose. They are using the care give strategy for the youth to bring their life on track.
Early Life, Parents & Siblings
This Bart Starr’s Wife, Cherry Louise Morton was born on the 3rd of May 1934 in Birmingham (Alabama, United States). Currently, her age is 85 years old, as of 2019.
There are no clues about her family. In fact, Cherry went to the Sidney Lanier High School, Montgomery. Morton met their loving partner Bart over there. Additionally, high school lovers married in 1954.
Recently, they celebrated their 65th wedding anniversary together. Bart and Cherry have two sons named Bart Starr Jr. and Bret Michael Starr. Still, Bret took his life due to drugs overdose at the age of 24 in 1988.
Trivia & Quick Info
|Real Full Birth Name||Cherry Louise Morton.|
|Famous for||Being Bart Starr’s wife.|
|Age (As of 2019)||85 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 3, 1934.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Birmingham (Alabama, USA).|
|NGO||1. Rawhide Boys Ranch.|
2. Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation.
3. Starr Children Fund.
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Taurus.|
|Current Residence||Birmingham, Alabama (USA).|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 5″. |
Centimeters: 165 cm.
Meters: 1.65 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 60 Kg.|
Pounds: 132 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Breast-waist-hips)||32-26-34.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Parents|| Father: –.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Relationship with her husband Bart Starr.|
|Boyfriend||Bart Starr (FormernNFL Player & Head Coach.)|
|Husband/Spouse Name||Bart Starr|
|Son||Bart Starr Jr. and Bret Michael Starr.|
|School||Sidney Lanier High School, Montgomery.|
|Alma Mater.||Will Update.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Chris Evans.|
Actress: Adeline Rudolph.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Malaysia.|
|Love to do||Reading Books, Cooking & Gardening.|
|Favorite Food||Italian Dishes.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$2 Million US Dollars (as of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||Under Review.|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Not Known.|
|Home Details||House in Birmingham.|
|Email Address||Not found.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Cherry Louise Morton
- As per Wikipedia Profile, Cherry is just 20 years old when she got married.
- In high school, she developed the plan to involve in social work.
- Being the partner of legendary footballer, she followed a simple routine lifestyle.
- Bart successfully inducted in the Packers Hall of Fame.
- Furthermore, he retired with no. 16 from his Green Bay Packers team.
- Louise Morton formed an NGO Starr Children Fund to help the pediatric children.
Read Also: The Biography of Actress Natasha Thahane, Lifestyle & Story
- Money Factor: Cherry Louise Morton calculated Net worth is valued at $2 Million US Dollars. In addition, her husband Bart Starr has $4 million USD in his annual wealth, as of 2019.
- Additionally, she took forward the mission created by the VCLF.
- The late footballer coached teams such as Green Back, Arizona and Cleveland.
- Meanwhile, the duo initiated funds for “Vince Lombardi Cancer Foundation”.