Bryce Doherty (born in 1968) is an Australian Business Executive, Head, CEO, and Managing Director from Sydney, Australia. He is famous for being the CEO of UBS Asset Management Australia Ltd.
It is an investment company which provides a wide variety of investment strategies such as financial advisers, institutional investors, wholesale and retail investors. UBS is one of the largest global asset management businesses in the Australian market.
It has approximately AUD 1,184 billion of invested assets under management globally. Moreover, around 3,400 employees worked with the company and located in 22 countries.
Career, Achievements & Net worth
The 51-years-old CEO started his career with UBS Asset Management back in May 2011. Currently, Doherty is working as the head of Australia and New Zealand of UBS Asset Management.
As a CEO, he has the responsibility for the development of UBS’s Institutional and Wholesale business in terms of management and strategic. Earlier, Bryce remained the head of Wholesale for Australia and New Zealand.
Moreover, his main duties were to grow the business across financial advisers and advice dealer groups. Money Factor: the accumulated Net worth of Bryce Doherty is $30-35 million US Dollars, as of 2019.
According to a source, he runs a team of around 100 professionals in the UBS. They manage Australians’ money in equities, fixed income, and multi-asset investments. As of now, Doherty works as a CEO, head, and managing director of the firm.
|Real Full Birth Name||Bryce Doherty.|
|Profession||Businessman, CEO, and Managing Director.|
|Famous for||His company UBS Asset Management Australia Ltd.|
|Age (As of 2019)||51 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1968.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||not available.|
|House In||Sydney, Australia.|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: NA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 6′ 0″. |
Centimeters: 183 cm.
Meters: 1.83 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 88 Kg.|
Pounds: 194 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||45-36-43.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||9.|
|Parents|| Father: Name not available.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not available.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Will update.|
|School||Local High School.|
|Alma Mater.||La Trobe University.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Guy Pearce.|
Actress: Rachel Griffiths.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Paris.|
|Love to do||Reading.|
|Favorite Food||French Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$30-35 million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bryce Doherty
- The Chief Executive Officer, Bryce Doherty was born in 1968 in Bundoora, Australia. Hence, his age is 51 years old, as of 2019.
- There is no information about his parents, siblings, and early life available on the internet. But we will update you soon.
- He completed his school education from a local high school.
- Later, Bryce graduated from La Trobe University many years ago and received a Bachelor Degree.
- As of relationship, he is a married man but the head of UBS decides to keep his wife and children away from any limelight and media attention.
- He joined the board of members in the “Financial Services Council” back in October 2018.
- Bryce has 23 years of experience in the investment industry.
- He has held various roles in the various Australian finance industry.
- Furthermore, he worked as an Investment Writer, Communications Manager, Treasury Analyst, and Business Development Manager.