Bill Aydin (born in 1978) is a Turkish-American Plastic and Reconstructive Surgeon from Istanbul, Turkey. He is popularly known as Jennifer Aydin’s husband. He practices in Paramus, New Jersey. In fact, Bill is among the top-rated surgeons. On the other hand, he also works in White Plains, New York. His real birth name is Nebil Bill Aydin.
Jennifer Aydin has dated him for almost a year before their marriage. The couple has a cute love story. Additionally, her parents urged to visit Bill’s brother wedding. Soon, he becomes the best man of her life. Within two dates, the pair decided to marry. Now, she is the mum to five lovely kids. She joins with the cast “The Real Housewives in New Jersey”.
Currently, Jennifer did not make any friends too. The 9th season the controversial drama has just begun. Furthermore, the primary focus is on her. Recently, she said that Aydin is cheating. The whole controversy is the center of attraction for the audience. They want to explore Jennifer’s husband too.
Profile, Parents & Early Life
Jennifer Aydin’s Spouse was born in 1978 in Istanbul, Turkey. Now, Bill Aydin’s age is around 40 years old. He has moved to Los Angeles along with his father and mother when he was just 16 years old. In fact, Bill’s brother name is not available.
He belongs to the family involves in the jewelry business. Meanwhile, Aydin lives in Paramus mansion. It gives us a great view of the Turkish culture. He successfully completes his graduation from the University of California.
After that, Aydin’s received his medical degree from New York Medical College. He pursued his Burn fellow at the Westchester Medical Center. Additionally, Bill is the resident doctor at the Detroit Medical Center.
Trivia & Quick Information
|Full Real Birth Name||Dr. Nebil Bill Aydin.|
|Profession||Plastic & Reconstructive Surgeon.|
|Famous For||His wife Jennifer is on “The Real Housewives Season 9”.|
|Age (As of 2018)||40 years old|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||1978.|
|Star Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Will Update Soon.|
|Current Residence||New Jersey, USA.|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 9″.|
Centimeters: 176 cm.
Meters: 1.76 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 80 Kg.|
Pounds: 176 lbs.
|Biceps Size||14.5 inches.|
|Body Measurements (chest-waist-hips)||42-33-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||10.|
|Parents|| Father: Will Update Soon.|
Mother: Not Known.
|Siblings||Brother: Name Not Found.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Marital Status||Married Since 2002.|
|Wife/Spouse Name||Jennifer Aydie.|
|Children||Name Not Known.|
|Highest Qualification||1. Medical Degree from the New York Medical College. |
2. Burn Fellowship from the Westchester Medical College.
|School||High School, Los Angeles.|
|Alma Mater||1. University of California.|
2. New York Medical College.
3. Westchester Medical Center.
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Actor: Bruce Lee.|
Actress: Meghan Fox.
|Dream Holiday Destination||Switzerland.|
|Love to do||Read Books & Writing Journals.|
|Favorite Dishes||Sprouts & Lemon Juice.|
|Net worth (Approx.)||$1.5 Million US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Earnings per month||Under review.|
|Home Details||Not Known|
|Mobile or Phone Number||Will Update.|
|Official Website||Not Known.|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Bill Aydin
- Bill is limelight due to his love affair with Jennifer.
- In fact, the couple is in the relationship since 2002.
- Additionally, Mr. Aydin is the happy dad of five sweet children.
- He is an Assistant Professor at the New York Medical College.
- Furthermore, Bill does not have his personal social media pages.
- He is undergone through liposuction maintain his shape.
- Financial Details: The estimated Net worth of Bill Aydin is 1.5 million US Dollars.
- The 40-year-old has the certification from the American Board of Surgery.
Read Also: The Wikipedia Profile of Abby Hornacek | Trivia & Hidden Story
- During his research, he worked on the melocama vaccine.
- The husband of Jennifer Aydin stands at 5 feet 9 inches tall in height and his body weight is around 80 Kilograms.
- Moreover, he also treats the scars and disfiguring injuries.
- He completed his residency at the St. Vincent Hospital in Manhattan, New York.