Austin Wilson (born May 25, 1994) is an American Model, Instagram Personality, and Celebrity Partner from Santa Monica, California. Recently, in November 2019, he gained immense popularity after coming out as the lover of Demi Lovato.
She is an American singer, songwriter, actress, and television judge. Furthermore, the singer first gained success after appearing in the TV series “Barney & Friends”. She rose to fame after starring in Disney films Camp Rock (2008) and its sequel Camp Rock 2: The Final Jam (2010).
Demi released her hit studio albums such as Demi, Here We Go Again, Don’t Forget, Unbroken, Confident, Tell Me You Love Me, etc. In fact, all the albums bagged top positions in the Billboard 200 list.
In her successful career, Lovato won numerous including 14 Teen Choice Awards, an MTV Video Music Award, 5 People’s Choice Awards, and 2 Latin American Music Awards.
Personal Life, Girlfriend & Affairs
On November 13, 2019, it was revealed that Austin Wilson began a love affair with his new girlfriend, Demetria Devonne Lovato. The artist posted a picture with him on her official Instagram account.
She has a huge fan following on the platform with more than 75.2+ million followers. In the photo, Austin was seen kissing on the singer’s lips in the mirror selfie.
Lovato captioned the image by writing My heart (with a heart emoji). However, they never mentioned anything about how they first met each other. The model also updated his fans on his respective Instagram account with a caption “My Love”.
Earlier, the singer dated her ex-boyfriend “Henry Levy” (fashion designer). Levy is a founder of Enfants Riches Déprimé. The former pair first spotted together after she was hospitalized for a drug overdose in 2018. Most recently, Demi also romantically linked with Bachelor contestant, Mike Johnson.
|Real Full Birth Name||Austin Wilson.|
|Famous for||being the boyfriend of Demi Lovato (American singer, songwriter, actress, and television judge).|
|Age (As of 2019)||25 years old.|
|Date of Birth (DOB), Birthday||May 25, 1994.|
|Birthplace/Hometown||Santa Monica, California, USA.|
|Sexuality (Gay or Lesbian)||Straight.|
|Ethnicity||White Caucasian Descent.|
|Sun Sign (Zodiac Sign)||Gemini.|
|House In||Los Angeles, California, USA.|
|Social Media Account Stats|| Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/austingwilson/?|
|Height (Tall)||Feet & Inches: 5′ 6″. |
Centimeters: 168 cm.
Meters: 1.68 m.
|Weight||Kilograms: 62 Kg.|
Pounds: 136 lbs.
|Body Measurements (Chest-waist-hips)||42-28-35.|
|Shoe Size (UK)||6.|
|Tattoo details?||has tattoos all over his body.|
|Parents|| Father: George Wilson.|
Mother: Ana Castronovo.
|Siblings||Sister: Brooke Wilson.|
|Personal Life Relationship|
|Dating History?||Names are not available.|
|School||Santa Monica High School.|
|Alma Mater.||Santa Monica College.|
|Hobbies & Favorite Things|
|Favorite Celebrities||Adam Levine (American singer) and Scarlett Johansson (American actress).|
|Dream Holiday Destination||Greece.|
|Love to do||Music, Watching TV shows. and Traveling.|
|Favorite Food||Continental Cuisine.|
|Net worth (approx.)||$100K US dollars (As of 2019).|
|Salary, Income & Earnings||—|
Some Lesser Known Facts about Austin Wilson
- Demi Lovato’s boyfriend, Austin Wilson was born in the year of 1994 in Santa Monica, California, USA (age 25 years old, as of 2019). He celebrates his birthday on the 25th of May.
- Austin’s birthplace is Santa Monica, California, USA and zodiac sign is Gemini.
- Furthermore, his father “George Wilson” is a skateboarder and worked as a member of Z-Boys of Dogtown.
- Currently, he serves as a designer.
- Austin’s mother’s name is “Ana Castronovo” who has been working in the apparel management field for many years.
- Ana even served as the west coast regional manager at Johnny Was.
- The young model has a sister named Brooke Wilson.
- As of education, the model completed his school studies from Santa Monica High School in 2011.
- He graduated from Santa Monica College as per the source.
- Moreover, Wilson was one of the close friends of Thomas Trussell III who passed away due to drug overdose in October 2019.
- Thomas was also a good friend of Demi and probably he was the one who introduced Austin & Lovato.
- As a model, he worked with men’s skincare line Baxter of California.